All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Last week
  2. bug

bt login not working with yendif video share module. Javascript conflikt, see on http://www.eshop-diochi.cz/cs
  3. Earlier
  4. Hello it is possible to upload local mp4 files via FTp and use it in Media Gallery. Where videos are stored?
  5. Happy that the solution worked! I don't think any updates are made. As far as I see, the forum is just there for bt property users helping each other...
  6. Hello, I have the exact same error. I do not have this edit.php file in that folder. Has it been moved or replaced with something since this post was created, or is there a new location I need to make this edit in? Sorry disregard, I was in the properties folder instead of property. Thanks, your solution still works but given the age of this post why have you not already put this in the extension?
  7. Hi, I have problem with module, I need to show on the page some articles, but I need to insert icons on the thumbnails, like 'video' or 'photo', to do this I thought I can take tag from joomla article, like video and make simple 'if loop', like "if tag is like video, insert icon of video". For now I make it in another module, where I check the category and insert properly icon, but I need to make 10 more modules like this on front page, and I need somethink whitch will work better and more universally. In attachment I add a simple, what I need to make. I see there is option to choose articles by they tag, so i need only that part of code to compare tags. Thanks for any answers. Good luck
  8. I had same issue. It was my own stylesheet. To test for yourself use Chome > Inspect (Ctrl + Shift + I) to disable your stylesheet. If your map appears then you need to identify the offending style. For me I'd set a background colour of certain DIVs.
  9. Hello, For Joomla! 3.9.2 \ BT Social V2.4 - Lately i have an issue w/ FaceBook comments - When i click the "LogIN to publish" i get the FB POPUP reapearing & closing very fast and not stoping ... ofcourse not able to comment. When i copy&past popup URL into browser it returns "1". Likes & Share do works.
  10. Hi, I'd like to change "Read More" to Danish. There is no directory "language" and there is no "en-GB.mod_bt_contentslider.ini" First of all, I'd like to install language pack - But how? Best regards Carsten carjuth
  11. Hello, I need urgent help in resolving an error. The error is : Too few arguments to function JHtmlSliders::panel(), 1 passed and exactly 2 expected Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  12. Hello! My version: Joomla v3.9.3 / Component bt property v3.0.4 / Filter bt property filter v1.4.2 To fix the problem with countries and cities, you need to do the following: In file horizontal.php or default.php find code and replace (country to location_lv1), (city to location_lv2) templates/bt_property/html/mod_bt_property_filter/horizontal.php or default.php <?php if ($showlocation == 1) { ?> <div class="col-md-2 col-sm-4"> <div class="form-group"> <?php echo BTPropertyFilterHelper::itemselect($params, 'country'); ?> </div> </div> <div class="col-md-2 col-sm-4"> <div class="form-group"> <?php echo BTPropertyFilterHelper::itemselect($params, 'city'); ?> </div> </div> and replace <?php if ($showlocation == 1) { ?> <div class="col-md-2 col-sm-4"> <div class="form-group"> <?php echo BTPropertyFilterHelper::itemselect($params, 'location_lv1'); ?> </div> </div> <div class="col-md-2 col-sm-4"> <div class="form-group"> <?php echo BTPropertyFilterHelper::itemselect($params, 'location_lv2'); ?> </div> </div> Good luck!
  13. Today the bt content slider disappeared after updating Joomla. from 3.9.1 to 3.9.3 Database is up to date and cleaned. Cache also cleaned. What can I do?
  14. Hello! I want to add a fields "Currency", "Short description", "Country", "City", "District" that are in back-end when adding a new property to front-end when I add a new properties from front-end. How can this be done?
  15. Hello! Please tell me how to make the Quick summary on my site appear as in the demo example.
  16. Hi, on my website https://new.inferno-av.nl/referenties2

I have a fixed header, but on this page with bt portfolio the header is scrolling.

Also when you open an item the photo is scrolling over the header instead below the header.

17. now it's resolved ;)
  18. #top-c .bt-cs .slides_container .slides_control { display: inline !important; height: auto !important; width: 100% !important; }
  19. Good afternoon. I installed the BT slider module in a third party template. I loved the module, it's all I need, but it gave the template a problem. After the module is installed the error Call to a member function read () on boolean appears - in all attempts to insert images into articles, modules or any other part. Can you help me? I'd really like to use your module. I have many categories and he recognizes the content of each one is spectacular! I look forward to a return and thank you in advance, Marcia PS: I use Joomla 3.9.2 and PHP 7.1
  20. Guys, is it really that hard to do? why purchasing a template I can't install it in my language? Technical support zero!!! When you fix the error in your files bt_shopping_quickstart_j!3.8.x_v3.1?
  1. Load more activity