Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ced pena

help setting up

4 posts in this topic

I am lost trying to figure out how to setup this template. i understand the concept of the modules. is there any instructions on setting up this template to work as a second level site, in other words i have a main front page i want this template to work as a second .com from a visited menu posted on the front of my main site i also have a problem with a plugin Azrul System Mambot For Joomla by jomsocial. the only way i can load or change any of the photos in any of the plugins that came with bt photo is to disable the plugin (azrul jomsocial), when the plugin is disabled the front of the site stops working but im able to load the photos at that time from back-end. im a little frustrated trying to figure this out. any help would be appreciated

thank you

the azrul image is what happens when the plugin is disabled

the zip is the from /public_html/plugins/system/azrul.system

Ps the reason fro me asking about instructions on setting up im stuck trying to understand between making a category and a article to sitting up the modules to display the template the instructions should explain the process.

:(

I have a problem with your modules/plugins! the plugin Azrul System Mambot For Joomla by jomsocial dont work with bt stuff. the only way i can load or change any of the photos in any of the plugins that came with bt photo is to disable the plugin (azrul jomsocial), when the plugin is disabled the front of the site stops working but im able to load only the photos in BT Background SlideShow (at that time from back-end). im a little frustrated trying to figure this out. any help would be appreciated

ive been waiting for help on this topic for several days please help

Thank you

:(

I have a problem with your modules/plugins! the plugin Azrul System Mambot For Joomla by jomsocial dont work with bt stuff. the only way i can load or change any of the photos in any of the plugins that came with bt photo is to disable the plugin (azrul jomsocial), when the plugin is disabled the front of the site stops working but im able to load only the photos in BT Background SlideShow (at that time from back-end). im a little frustrated trying to figure this out. any help would be appreciated

ive been waiting for help on this topic for several days please help

Thank you

Please give me your url and Joomla account administrator. Send it to our support@bowthemes.com. We will check it for you

Hi!

I received your account information but I did not see the background slideshow in your site. This error occurs on another your website? If yes, please send me your url and Joomla account admin. We will fix it for you asap!

------ I am sorry, I see what's your problems. I will fix it soon! ---------

P/S : The error in this topic : http://bowthemes.com/bt-photography/4420-i-need-help-with-problem-with-bt-portfolio.html has been fixed!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0