Martin1350034493

BT Login and nothing happen[Solved]

137 posts in this topic

Hi drucks.

Please send me account to access admin area and your host(ftp account).

I will test and fix it for you.

All information you can send to me via email: extensions@bowthemes.com

Ps: please add link to this topic in your email.

Thanks!

Hi drucks.

Please send me account to access admin area and your host(ftp account).

I will test and fix it for you.

All information you can send to me via email: extensions@bowthemes.com

Ps: please add link to this topic in your email.

Thanks!

sent! :)

Hi chinhpv.hp

I'm experiencing the same in here. I've just created a new joomla install with just bt login.. and the page won't load :(

The site: www.anabolicospremiumchile.cl/site/

Credentials via pm I guess... a sec

Thanks in advance

Hi chinhpv.hp

I'm experiencing the same in here. I've just created a new joomla install with just bt login.. and the page won't load :(

The site: www.anabolicospremiumchile.cl/site/

Credentials via pm I guess... but can't find the link to pm you

Thanks in advance

Edit: Credentials sent to extensions@bowthemes.com

Edit2: Also tried the metioned fixes

Hi Ruediger

Please read all this topic, we have a solution.

If it not help you.

you can send to me account ftp to access your host.

I will fix it for you.

all information you can send to me via email : extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks!

Hi!

Sorry to say, but I think, that this thread is not solved.

I am using BT LogIn since two months and everything had been nice. Then I had to change something in my menue and I have put BT-Login on two other pages.

Since that BT-LogIn does not work anymore!

The buttons are not formed as I know this from before and they do not center.

The register button has gone.

I can click on the login button and then I get the login form. But after login, I cannot log out anymore, because the logout button does not have any function!!!

I have read this thread and I have exchanged the default.php in the tmpl folder of BT-Login. But this has no effect! Some other components do need jQuery and so it is loaded already. BT-LogIn is on jQuery = auto. The caching of BT-login is off. Even when I switch display type from modal to drop down, nothing will change!

I have already tried to deinstall and reinstall, but no success. I have purged all caching of Joomla, I have switched off the JS and CSS chunking and compression in my template, but nothing changed.

Even the button "register" has gone and only half of the button "logIn" shows up.

It is my production website! And I have to aquire customers with exact this page! So this issue is not funny!

You can try it here:

http://beratung.lebenslust-jetzt.de/bitte-erst-anmelden-registrieren.html

I have been very happy with BT login until this happened!

I would be happy, if someone could help me with this. I am no programmer and cannot go through PHP or JS etc.

Kind regards

Clemens

Hi Clemens_1

I have read this thread and I have exchanged the default.php in the tmpl folder of BT-Login

This solution only used for bt-arise template.

And to fix for your site, please give me account to access admin area, and account ftp to access your host.

I will fix it for you.

All information you can send to me via email extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks!

Me too I have the same problem ... I can see the icons of login and registration but if I click eather one of them nothing happens. J2.5.6, BTlogin -2.4.0.

Any ideas ? www.agekan.pl :(

Thank You in advance

Since my last posting here, I have found out some things:

Of course I had to switch back to the original default.php and then I tried new on two different websites. On both the reaction of bt-login is identical:

The buttons login and register do function as they should.

But there is no redirect function, that a certain page will be visible after login.

And you cannot logout!!! This is very silly and I tried very often. Nothing happens. Mouse pointer will change to "hand" but you cannot urge a function by clicking on it.

I have already posted access data of that second website per personal mail to chinhpv.

Kind regards

Clemens

I have tried everything in this topic, and I still cannot BT Login to work. I have replaced the default.php file like you said as well as enabled "load jquery" to yes. Not sure what else there is to do to get this problem fixed. I have emailed you my information.

Thanks,

Jon

Hi renas.

I have not received your email.

Please resend it, and subject of mail is topic name, or name of your site, with a link to topic on the forum.

it would be easy for me to recognize your mail.

Thanks!

Please send your email to me via email: extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks!

Hi Chinpv,

I have send you an email again. I always use chrome and i have all working in chrome. Some of them work on Mozzila. And none of them work in Internet Explorer. :(

Hope you can get a look as ASAP.

Tks,

Renas

there's a bug in your php

if i select teh color blue for the template and i use login the background of the "Hi,User" is the default green

[attachment=1245]bug.jpg[/attachment]

Hi birledaniel,

Your question is not put in place.

BT_login not load color of bt arise. And default background of button in bt-login is green. To change it, you can setting in admin module.

Thanks!

it works on the home page .

but when i navigate away from homepage to any other page ,i click the icons and nothing happens. If i go home page again and it works.

How can i make it work on all pages(bt login module is enabled on every page)

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem. I still installed the JQuery Includer Plugin, set "Load JQuery" on Yes in the BT login panel but don't work anyway. I can't download default.php because "I don't have permission for that!" Why?

Can you help me?

Peter Dyhr likes this

Hello everyone,

I am currently building a new website for a cultural association (www.cva-charleroi.be).

I have a problem with BT Login. When you lick on the button, nothing happened... I tried to find some solutions on the forum but they all don't work !

Pleasse, could you help me ?

Many thanks,

CVA