Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ade

Image size/scaling and crop error

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've got 2 questions/problems with using the BT background slideshow on my website, which is server host running Joomla 1.7.

1) I resized my images to 1024x768 (locally), uploaded them to my Joomla media folder and imported from these folders into the BT background slideshow image gallery. However, some of my images (especially portrait shots) are scaled to over 300% i.e. don't fit the screen.

2) I tried the crop feature in the Advanced functions tab, but I get this error for each image reference:

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/toyosi24/public_html/modules/mod_bt_backgroundslideshow/images/92/crop/e13edbc3b86996eb5d4d295f4b188453.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/toyosi24/public_html/modules/mod_bt_backgroundslideshow/helpers/images.php on line 141

Any ideas/tips on resolving this?

Thanks,

Ade

Hi, I get these 2 errors in the google chrome console when inspecting elements/debugging my homepage which uses the background slideshow module. Maybe it'll make more sense to you than me?

- Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getElement' -> split.js:13

- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'hide' of undefined -> http://akadephotography.com/:327

Hi! I installed latest version Of BT Background SlideShow on your site. Could you check it again?

Hi, I get these 2 errors in the google chrome console when inspecting elements/debugging my homepage which uses the background slideshow module. Maybe it'll make more sense to you than me?

- Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getElement' -> split.js:13

- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'hide' of undefined -> http://akadephotography.com/:327

Turn off Load JQuery in advanced functions tab --> It will be ok

Thanks for the update, the error doesn't show up in the console any more when I inspect the html.

But the crop option doesn't seem to have any effect on my page though. Is there something I'm missing, in preferences, such as position, menu item type or any other options I may not be aware of?

Well ok, but I still have the problem where my images don't fit my screen.

Please have a look at my website and the actual pictures in the back-end to know what I'm talking about. I thought the crop option would solve it, hence why I emphasized on it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0