Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick

[SOLVED] Loading Failed - Request Timeout. Please try login again.

5 posts in this topic

Thanks for a cool module with ongoing development and support.

I'm receiving the following errors on a couple of different sites whenever I try to get images, delete images or basically anything within the module.

Loading Failed - Request Timeout. Please try login again. &

Delete Failed - Request Timeout. Please try login again.

If I click save, save & close or just close it boots me out.

When I log back in again the top Joomla nav is gone and if I try and access any module again (which is now locked) it says:

You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#xx).

I check it back in again and the same thing happens again. If I log out and clear the cache, then log back in again the top nav has returned and I can access modules. If I try and do anything inside the module, the process is repeated from the start again. I have tried logging in as a different user and creating new modules but the problem persists for both instances...

Any ideas how to stop this from happening and allow a user to update images easily?

Cheers again.

It looks like the current session was reset when updating images! Could you send to us your access info? (email: extensions@bowthemes.com) :unsure:

I have just emailed you access info. Think I emailed you previously but didn't get a response.

You might need to check spam folder. :unsure:

Cheers again.

After many attempts, I finally found the problem. Put only the empty file name "php.ini" into the folder "/modules/mod_bt_backgroundslideshow" --> the session won't be reset

[attachment=941]Untitled_2012-07-10.png[/attachment]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0