Grzegorz

Another menu like MegaMenu

9 posts in this topic

Mega menu is great. I would like to add vertical menu in position-5 and I would like to slide submenus like in MegaMenu. How can I do that?

Hi!

I'm sorry reply you late. We must give priority to respond to requests about our products. About your question, we are develop a accordion vertical menu as you want. We will release it when we done.

Thank you and sorry again!

Hi, Nice BT Arise Template.

I made a mega menu, but there is 2 things that I want to do also in the mega menu:

1- is to add a picture in the top of some submenu links;

2- add the description under some of the submenu links;

How can I do this in the settings? Does the codes have to be changed?

Hi,

about your question:

1, you can only add icon beside menu title, but mega menu allow you assign module on menu, so, you may create your module, and then, in menu (menu item in menu manager) -> Parameters -> choose sub menu content is modules, and choose your module,

2, to add desciption for your menu, in menu -> Parameter (same above) -> enter your description in: "Add description", and open file: templates/bt_arise/css/templates.css, at bottom, add:

.ja-megamenu ul ul.level1 li.mega span.menu-desc{display:block;}

H Kien,

last night I was awake all time figuring it out and I found a soloution:

1- The description had a css code (display:none) and I changed it to (display:inherit) and it was shown.

2- About the picture I chose a picture link and changed the links css to (padding-top: 50 px) and that worked too. :)

But now my real question is that I don't want the description to be a link and I want it to be plain text. how can I do that?