dmiddle@yantisgetaway.com

BT Slideshow Pro

8 posts in this topic

1. How does BT Slideshow Pro handle differently dimensioned images? IFor example, how would it frame, say, an 8x10 image and a 6x6 image in a 1x3 module window? (It may be in the demo video, but I missed it.)

2. Is a BT Slideshow visible on an iPhone?

(If 1 & 2 are good - and if pan-and-zoom were available, I might replace all my sites' slide extensions with BT Slideshow Pro.)

- David

Hi!

Thank your for interesting in our extensions.

1. How does BT Slideshow Pro handle differently dimensioned images? IFor example, how would it frame, say, an 8x10 image and a 6x6 image in a 1x3 module window? (It may be in the demo video, but I missed it.)

BT Slideshow have Crop images feature, you can set the width of height in module parameter and all your images will be crop with this size

2. Is a BT Slideshow visible on an iPhone?

Yes, our extension work fine on an Iphone, mobiles and tablet devices but It's can not automatic change the images size (Not support responsive)

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback! BT Slideshow Pro, BT Image Gallery has been upgraded to support responsive templates. If you purchased it, you can download upgrade version now.

Also, we are developing others BT extensions so we will email to notice for all members when we done.

Maik Kaune likes this

Thanks for your quick reply. I just purchased Background Gallery and Accordion menu.

Due to a customer inquiry... I was looking for "responsible" image galleries and modules... and i also checked out your demos. Maybe its a good idea to have a responsive demo site as an option?

regards,

Maik

Henry J likes this

Hi, one more question:

Is it possible to have the backround of thumbnails in transparent? In general I wanted to remove any background of the slideshow, is that possible?

Thanks