david rosario

[Solved] Bt Login Says: Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet

91 posts in this topic

When I try to login using the login form it says:

"Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet"

But when I hit F5 to refresh, i can login on my website seamlessly.

this happens almost always, Any ideas Please!!! :(

Hi

Same problem :S

F5 doesn't help. Seemingly starting a new session (close the browser and open a new window) solves the problem, the first login works fine but after logging out the login doesn't work anymore.

Using any other login module (Kunena or the system login) it is possible to login without any problem.

I'm using the following setting: "Integrated Component - None"

Setting the "Integrated Component" to "User Component" the behavior the same - only the first login works. In this case I have "Invalid token" system error message for all login attempt. Possibly both issues come from the same root problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thx

Today I tested BT Login v2.4.1 (the latest at present) on Joomla v2.5.7 with a Gantry template.

Then I met the same problem : When I click the "Login" button of BT Login module, it said:

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

However, then I refreshed that page and found that I had already logged in ( I can see this status because I also have the Joomla core login module on the same page).

Why?

Sorry I can not give you a backend account because I test this module on my localhost server.

BTW, before post here, I saw several other users have the same issue posted on your forum. Don't you think maybe this is a bug of BT Login module?

This may be a long shot but if you are using phpBB bridged with JFusion you must have some users login the phpBB before they can log into Joomla!.

Hello guys,

i have the same problem and it is for sure a bug.

chinhpv is asking everytime for backend access - we alle gave him but nothing happens.

Very mistery story..... and i don't hope on bad things ...

For sure it is not easy and btlogin is a free module - but nevertheless its a shame that such a good module now is standing still without further steps!

There are also some other problems :translation don't seems to work and what might be very important - I don't know what you guys are thinking - is that the module name is configurable and will be shown also and not only the word of the translation file "Login".

In that case it might be possible to use several instances of btlogin with other login success.

what are you thinking?

kind regards,

Paul

Hi there,

Same issue here. It would really be nice with a fix.

At last I found the perfect login module for my project and then it doesn't work.

/Sonderup

Sorry guy.

I can't give you a clearly solution because this problem appears if you are using a plugins which can redirect URL on your site.

We use ajax to make request and receive response as json. But if this plugin really exists, response will be uncorrect.

So please check your site.

Even if I uninstall the redirect and SEF/SEO components and plugins the problem is still there.

Do I have to do something in Jomsocial to get BT login to work?

/Sonderup

So, it's hard to fix this problem if i don't access your site. Please give me your url and admin account via extensions@bowthemes.com,

P/s: include this topic's url.

Thanks

Hi everyone who are facing the problem.

I have a solution for you.

Please add this code

while(ob_get_level()){
ob_end_clean();
}

before

this line:

echo $error;

in function ajax() of file helper.php

Sorry i cant say clearly which line because maybe you are using different version.

This solution can't be applied for same error of BT Login, if they exits, example: Register...

I hope it will work for all.

Thanks so much

Windy likes this

Hi, i like this Login module.

But i still have the same problem after the fix:

while(ob_get_level()){
ob_end_clean();
}

before

this line:

echo $error;

This is my helper.php code:

$credentials = array();

$credentials['username'] = JRequest::getVar('username', '', 'method', 'username');

$credentials['password'] = JRequest::getString('passwd', '', 'post', JREQUEST_ALLOWRAW);

//preform the login action
$error = $mainframe->login($credentials, $options);

while(ob_get_level()){ ob_end_clean(); }

echo $error;

die();

Regards,

Bjorn

Hi Bjorn

If the problem still exists, i must check it dirrectly.

Please give me your url and admin account via extensions@bowthemes.com and include this topic's url

I'm having the same problem also, and the proposed fix doesn't solve the issue. This problem has only been evident since moving my site to a new server and updating dns so the domain name of my old server points to the new server.

My website includes phpbb3 and dokuwiki with jfusion, all of which are up-to-date and I have no problems when logging in to either of these packages individually.

Thanks

Tony

Good work!

I was waiting 2 weeks on a solution - perfect!

if now someone could solute "translation" problem - to use the module also on a mulit language site with diferente tranlation files.. and maybe the module configuration allow to specify the label of the button - the module would be perfect!

kind regards,

Paul

further to my problems which may or may not help others

[Mon Oct 29 01:54:22 2012] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in ......./www/wiki/lib/plugins/jfusion/action.php on line 231"

i get this error when attempting to login - (edited for security)

any ideas?

thanks

Tony