david rosario

[Solved] Bt Login Says: Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet

91 posts in this topic

Hi

So many users were asked to give their admin access but non came back with any news since

I have the same problem

I tried so many login modules , all of them work except this one

There should be a problem with module !!

The latest update did not help

Thanks

Hi guy.

As i said before, there are many cause of this problem. So news version may help several person but not at all. So it's hard to use a reply to solve problems and our need to see websites directly

I am getting this error on my site: using most current version... also get password and login different too... and I am not getting the activation email...

Using Gavick Fresco Template http://www.newhorizonsinc.com/

Notice: Undefined variable: gantry in /var/www/ho/horizon1/public_html/templates/rt_fresco/error.php on line 19

Fatal error: Call to a member function init() on a non-object in /var/www/ho/horizon1/public_html/templates/rt_fresco/error.php on line 19

Trey

Hi Trey.

I'm sorry because i haven't found out any solution. Yesterday i check problem after receive your mail but i still saw error of zlib.

Today, i will try to find a solution for you. Please give me more time.

Thanks

Hi Trey.

I don't still find a exact solution for zlib problem, but i try to turn off error reporting on your site and bt login is working fine.

But what's the error you posted above? It's don't look like BT login's error?

It is not working... I am not getting the email to activate the account and there is an error upon registration. I have tested it with 2 different registrations....This has got to be resolved or I am going to have to use another login module....

ZLIB has been turned on with the hosting...

What is going on?

Trey

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for this fantastic extension.

I always find amazing how people complain in forums about free extensions it is clear that they don't have a clue how complicate it is to develop software and make it compatible with all different joomla versions and browsers.

Anyway...

we fix the login problem using the folowing code

//oe to solve error
while (ob_get_level()) {
ob_end_clean();
}

//self::ajaxResponse($error);

after line 377 on helper.php

//preform the login action
$error = $mainframe->login($credentials, $options);

not sure how it is working because is not sending the ajaxResponse back but works perfect in:

joomla 2.5.8

* @package mod_bt_login - BT Login Module

* @version 2.4.4

Thanks again,

Eduardo

Eduardo I hope that little comment was not reflected at me. I simply posted a question concerning this module and didn't get a response back after an extended period of time.

Thanks for taking a look at the issue and hopefully there will be no other issue's in the future.

Trey

Hello;

For my part; I have a problem when the password contains special chars like '#' or '.' or '+', and when there is no integrated component on the options.

I found the solution by using encodeURIComponent() function to encode the password on mod_bt_login/tmpl/js/default.js at line 400 :

var datasubmit= "task=login&username="+BTLJ("#btl-input-username").val()

+"&passwd=" + encodeURIComponent(BTLJ("#btl-input-password").val())

+ "&"+token+"="+value_token

+"&return="+ BTLJ("#btl-return").val();

BR

Julio

This error has been fixed completely in the latest version v2.5.1

If any body still have problems. Please describe it here, we will check again.

Thank all very much!

Hello,

We have been using BT Arise for about six months (and purchased the BT Foto template), which are both excellent templates.

For some reason, the BT Login module no longer allows user logins, reporting "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." However, I can login via the traditional Joomla login module just fine.

We were running BT Login 1.1, but upgrading to 2.5.2 did not resolve the problem. We are running Joomla v2.5.8. The only thing that I did recently was upgrade K2 from the version that came with BT Arise to the latest version (2.6.3).

Can you help assist what is wrong with our BT Login not allowing logins? The website is www.primetimersww.com

Also, is there any way that we can downgrade back to BT Login 1.1? BT Login 2.5.2 does not display properly on our BT Arise website.

Thanks for any help that you can provide,

Tom Hammond

Hi

I'm not surprise when you said that you have had this problem on BT Arise as many other people. The reason is BT Login is changed in lastest versions, current version of BT Arise didn't suit BT Login. So please read this topic to fix problem

http://bowthemes.com...rk-on-bt-arise/

And maybe you need change more file:

if you see this file: /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/tmpl/js/default.js

Please replace it with attached image

Thanks

default.zip

Hi there,

Thanks for the response. The attachment that you provided (default.js) does not exist on my BT Arise installation; there are no subfolders under /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login. The only file on my webserver is /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/default.PHP (not .JS). This is true for BT Login v2.5.2 and BT Login v1.1.

When I visited the topic link that you provided, it provided a download for default.php. When I replace this file in /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/default.php for BT Login v2.5.2, it forces a redirect to the registration page without clicking on anything. When this file is replaced for BT Login v1.1, the login dialog box shows multiple error messages.

I am not sure which version of BT Arise that I am running. I installed this template in mid-2012 and Template Manager states that it is v1.1, but according to your website, v1.1 wasn't released until 12-2012?

I would like to get BT Login v1.1 working again, as it displays the login box properly with BT Arise. Is there any way that I can tweak BT Login v1.1 so that it will work properly?

If not, how do I get BT Login v2.5.2 working, as the suggested default.js does not exist in my installation of v2.5.2 and the default.php in the provided link causes redirects to the registration page.

If you would like an admin login, please provide an e-mail address.

Thanks much for your help!

Tom

Hi there,

OK, I figured out where files are:

/modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/js/default.js

/modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/default.php

/templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/default.php

I tried replacing these files for both BT Login v1.1 and BT Login v2.5.2, but the problem is not fixed. Can you please provide assistance on how to fix this login problem?

Again, I would like to fix BT Login v1.1, if possible. Since you are still providing BT Arise 1.1 (which comes with BT Login v1.1) as an active template for customers to download, there should be a way to get this working, right?

Am I having a conflict with another plugin or something? The only thing that I did recently was upgrade K2. Please help in any way that you can.

Thanks!

Tom

This error has been fixed completely in the latest version v2.5.1

If any body still have problems. Please describe it here, we will check again.

Thank all very much!

I switched to using this module after updating to Joomla 3.1

I had this same error.

After a little debugging, I made a simple change in your code that seems to have fixed it.

In helper.php - ajax() function (line 435)...

//preform the login action

$error = $mainframe->login($credentials, $options);

I changed to...

//perform the login action

$is_ok = $mainframe->login($credentials, $options);

if(!$is_ok) {

self::ajaxResponse($is_ok);

}

$error was returning 1 (true) if the login was successful. I changed that variable to $is_ok (just to avoid confusion as to what "1" means). Then the only time you need to call the ajaxResponse() function is if $is_ok IS NOT 1 (e.g. false - not true - not ok).

That seems to have fixed it.

Saubhik Das likes this