david rosario

[Solved] Bt Login Says: Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet

91 posts in this topic

I have the same problem, I change the code but it's not working.

I have use joomla 2.5. I getting the problem till.

Please any one help for me.

Thanks

siva

Hi.

After check your site, i see the error that is response for login ajax request.

Warning: fopen(E:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla/logs/error.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kshar02/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 248

Warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/kshar02/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 254

Warning: fopen(E:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla/logs/error.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kshar02/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 248

Warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/kshar02/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 254

Please check your error.php file

Or check "Path to Log Folder" parameter in Global config to use right path.

Thanks

Hi

Sorry for late reply.

I checked in file path, and give the correct path.

but still I have the problem.

What am going to check in error.php.

could you please help me.

thanks

siva

Hi Siva

I'm sorry for my late. It's very long time.

Today i check your site again.

I see that you are using latest version of BT Login 2.5.3 but it's very strange because the default.js file is old file of old version.

So please try to upgrade the module.

I'm sorry again.

HI

Let me explain how BT Login works. It uses ajax request to send login information. Maybe in correct username and password case, ajax data response is correct, so the module works normally.

But unfortunate, in incorrect case, Joomla has error in process data step and response a error code. BT login can't understand it

So i often ask your url to see what data responses. It may contain error message.

I have tried ALL of the recommended solutions and I still get denied when trying to login. Before upgrading to the latest BT_Login I was on version 2.4 which worked perfect. I am regretting upgrading and wonder if you still have version 2.4 so I can downgrade.

Hello all,

I have a problem with the username and password. My website is http://dtest.designveiling.eu/index.php

!

I really like to use theBowthemes login but I can't get it working. I also tried to insert the

code into helper.php but that did not work either.

Can you see what the problem is. I think it has to do with the joomla registration account but i do not know where to start to solve this problem.

With regards,

Pepijn

please use: http://dtest.designveiling.eu/index.php

I have solved the problem with the helper.php .But I have a new problem. If I register via BT (no component selected) then I see after the registration not: thank you for registration, your blabla but I see the webpage instead.... Do you have any idea? In the test environment it is working properly, but not in the real environment (designveiling.eu)

I'm sorry. I am confused with your words

then I see after the registration not: thank you for registration, your blabla but I see the webpage instead

I don't understand it.

Can you tell me more clearly and with a screenshot?

Hello,

I have a problem with BT Login I get this message Username and password do not match or your account can not be validated.

Thank you

When I ask to reset my password, I want to enter my code is the message I receive: Announcement

Resetting your password is impossible because the code is not valid. User not found

Hi Noel.

What version of BT Login and What template are you using?

When I ask to reset my password, I want to enter my code is the message I receive: Announcement

Resetting your password is impossible because the code is not valid. User not found

With this, do you mean this problem appear when you click reset my password link on BT Login?

I have the same problem.

using Joomla 2.5.17

I started using BTlogin from version 2.5.6

I made a test site in which I uninstalled all third party extensions and the problem still exist.

I even uninstalled BTlogin and tried to login with the joomla plug, but have the same problem now. It wasn't like this before I installed BTlogin.

I checked and I see that any of those do not exist after uninstalling BTlogin

/modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/js/default.js

/modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/default.php

/templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/default.php

I've spent huge amount of time already.

Hi

This problem is so strange and amazing.

I want to check it with a demo account and with two your pages

1st page doesn't has BT Login published and 2nd has.

Thanks