charollais

cannot change template color

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

When i go to template manager / styles / bt corporate/advances setting/themes settings

I can't change default color by green. Button seems to be inactiv. I try it with BT arise and it works... but I prefer using Bt corporate

Please help I am new with Joomla.

Hi Stephen Vele,

Are you sure you have installed the latest version?

About your problem i think that there are conflict javascript at back end or some files params of template BT Arise don't permission write.

Could you please send me your account administrator via email templates@bowthemes.com. I'll check it for you.

Regards,

Tam Pham

Users,

I have a similar issue.

The symptom I'm experiencing is:

* In the back end of J 2.5.9

* Under Template Manager: Edit Profiles > Profiles > Advanced Settings > Theme Settings

* There is only one item in the drop down list, the Local Theme called "Default"

* Nothing appears in the 'Core Themes' list in Template Manager: Edit Profiles > Themes

Let me be clear about what I tried that _did not_ work. Perhaps we can reduce the possibilities.

* Based on another post in the forum, I switched the permissions ~/templates/bt_arise/etc/profiles/*.ini from 644 to 755.

That _did not_ change the situation.

I hope this helps other readers and the developer,

Chris

Hi

I want to change the colour of the template and I have installed the latest version of BT Arise. Can somebody guide me how to change the templates colours ?

Thank you

Luke

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for the fantastic theme! Keep up the good work guys!

The problem I am having is that I am unable to change the color, can any one help me please?

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for the fantastic theme! Keep up the good work guys!

The problem I am having is that I am unable to change the color, can any one help me please?

Hi Nawfil,

please give me your super admin to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check template manager