Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron

Auto Resize doesnt work properly

12 posts in this topic

Whenever I use the auto resize for the background slider it works... but not correctly. The picture loads to the slider put not resized, and then just before it switches to the next picture it then resizes. It looks really choppy. If you pause the slider to it even stays before being resized. It works but why does it take the whole slide to change and how do I fix it? Check the problem out at www.aaronesser.com

Thanks for the reply, but it still doesn't fix it. I tried changing the default.php and also removing the complete module and readding the new version. Still the same problem... any ideas?

I have exactly the same problem. I can not make images resized to fit the browser, as it indicates that it is possible. I can not find the Video Tutorial on the support page and tried the instructions given here. Can you help me please, urgent..?

www.galapagoshots.com

Changed the default.js to the default 2.js and it still didnt fix it!???

You should override it, don't change the file name :(

Anyone encounter this problem, please:

1. Delete the old layout "templates\bt_foto\html\mod_bt_backgroundslideshow\default.php"

2. Update the latest version of BT Background SlideShow (clean your browser cache)

If the problem still isn't solved, send us your joomla account (mail to extensions@bowthemes.com)! We will check and fix asap!

Carlos Lalama and Aaron like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0