Administrator

Templates module positions - T3 Framework - User Manual guide

46 posts in this topic

Hi

Are you sure the postion names are correct

I don't have positions callad background-slideshow, hotel, logo-footer and postion-2

At the moment, nothing is working as expected and each time I try to publish module in any position, it doesn't work

In addition, when I change template color, the pink color of the default style is shown in calender, forms and so many other buttons

I used to deal with Yoothemes and rockethtemes and it was much more easier

Hi,

Sr, the position name and suffix of hotel is: hotel-flight (position), "spacebar"tour_hotel_flight (suffix),

these other position is correct. (almost sufix have "spacebar" before)

Can you send me your link and admin account to email templates@bowthemes.com I'll check it for you (and some links which have pink style in other style (calendar, button.....) )

Hi

I think when we want to assign a module to a position, we use the SELECT POSITION button to get all the template postions

When I do this, I don't have a postion called hotel-flight neither do I have footer-logo

When I install the BT TRAVAL template on a existing joomla website, nothing works as expected and many module positions are missing

When I install the quickstart package, things are better

Is there any explanation ?

Thanks for the file

As the quickstart package works, fine, I decided to work with

May be I'll need you help to do small changes like replacing the bt login by jomsocial hello me and changing default joomla notification style which doesn't fit such a nice template

Thanks for support

I have excactly the same problems and questions as jinjacko who wrote before.

I installed the template and the modules and I can't make anything work. The bt_tabs are not working at all, the slideshow doesn't appear even when I copied the templateDetail.xml in \templates\bt_travel. At the begining there wasn't even "background-slideshow" position. Also there isn't a bt-login position.

And also in the footer area, a part of it cannot be seen? I have printscreened these two photos from my localhost site.

Why are all these happening?

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/cova22/Bt-travel1.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/cova22/Bt-travel2.jpg

It is not at all easy to work with this template

I was obliged to uninstall the template and replace it with the quickstart package because of the problems mentioned above

And now I can't create anything that works correctly

Example, I want to display bt tabs module which is now displayed in the homepage on another page but it becomes blank : tabs are still existing but nothing inside

I'm not the one who created the module , it comes with the template and works only on homepage !!!!!!

I created a new tab module but it doen't show even tabs

I have a shadow which doen't fit page width as you can see in this screenshot

post-5153-13500375904965_thumb.png

When you installed the quickstart package was everything working or did it still had problems? In order to install it you unzip it and install it as a joomla Stable edition?

Although I would like to be able to create it from my own, from the begining.

I had some errors apart from the positioning which shouldn't be happening.

Like the tabs were not working and background was not positioning, even after the "TemplateDetails.xml"

It is a very beautiful template which I really liked when I first saw and I believe that they will make an update which will make it work appropriately.

When I installed the template on an existing joomla 2.5.7 , nothing worked as expected

The quickstart package is made with joomla 2.5.6

I installed it and everyhting works fine

The problems start when I try to personalize the website by doing SIMPLE things like moving an existing working module from one page to another or from a postion to another

I noticed also that that the quickstart package loads very slowly compared to the template only installed on a stable version

Really beautiful but you need steel nerves to work with

I hope it will be updated before I change for another theme

@jinjacko I came up to this problem also when just selected tabs in the homepage to appear in the 'Typography" page.

One question about quickstart package.In order to install it (in localhost first) I just extracted the quickstart.zip in a folder and then made the joomla installation from step 1. I am not sure if it is the correct way. Can it be installed from the extension manager as a template upload? Or somehow in an existing, installed, joomla platform?

Nice to hear from the developers, as waiting for the release.

The quickstart package is installed as a joomla installation and not through extension manager

So, you extract the ZIP, send to via FTP and use website URL

May be you can update it with extension manager by using template package only but not quickstart

Ok, I see. Good.

Tampt what is the estimation of time that you will release the fix? In order to arrange also some of my timetables.

Thanks.

Ok, I see. Good.

Tampt what is the estimation of time that you will release the fix? In order to arrange also some of my timetables.

Thanks.

Hi all,

We'll release latest version no later than Wednesday :).

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Tampt.

Hi

I have just updated the template

Now, it is impossible to delete bt tabs from homepage

The module is disabled but still showing on homepage

I have never seen that

Another thing, in the same homepage, the background slideshow is no longer displayed knowing it is published

Just before update, it was showing good

Could you please tell me how to show again slideshow in homepage

I can display it in all pages except homepage

Or may be we have to wait for another update !!

Hello,

I would like to say that I have seen a very good improvement in the new update, good job. Module position are now much clearer and as I installed the template from the begining, I could position the modules correctly.

I have though one main problem. I position the background slideshow correctly on homepage and on other pages.

My problem is that when I select bt-tabs to appear in a page 1) The bt-tabs are not appearing properly

2) The background slider conflicts and is not appearing (only in the pages where I enable bt-tabs in any position

I attach some photos to see what is happening with the bt-tabs.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/cova22/Bt-travel2_n.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/cova22/Bt-travel1_n.jpg

I don't know why bt-tabs are not working properly in this template because when I changed to beez_20 template (just change position) worked just fine. I didn't find anything also in the tutorial. What is the problem with that? Is there any Css or "Module class suffix" that I have to change?

@jinjacko - There is a new module position "background-slideshow-home" maybe you should place it there?

Jinjacko likes this

Could you please tell me how to show again slideshow in homepage

I can display it in all pages except homepage

Or may be we have to wait for another update !!

@jinjacko - There is a new module position "background-slideshow-home" maybe you should place it there?

we have changed something about background slideshow, it is new position.

Hello,

I would like to say that I have seen a very good improvement in the new update, good job. Module position are now much clearer and as I installed the template from the begining, I could position the modules correctly.

I have though one main problem. I position the background slideshow correctly on homepage and on other pages.

My problem is that when I select bt-tabs to appear in a page 1) The bt-tabs are not appearing properly

2) The background slider conflicts and is not appearing (only in the pages where I enable bt-tabs in any position

I attach some photos to see what is happening with the bt-tabs.

i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/cova22/Bt-travel2_n.jpg

i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/cova22/Bt-travel1_n.jpg

I don't know why bt-tabs are not working properly in this template because when I changed to beez_20 template (just change position) worked just fine. I didn't find anything also in the tutorial. What is the problem with that? Is there any Css or "Module class suffix" that I have to change?

I've tested in new site, and see that it work fine, please try to config BT Tab, position: "bt-tab" with suffix " defaultTab" (it has spacebar before), position: "hotel-flight" with sufix: " tour_hotel_flight" (it has spacebar before too)

I uploaded document guide config modules, hope it help you.

Here is link in mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hs993cgcpej1hmd

Incase it doesn't change, please send me your link and admin account, I'll help you.

Thanks and Regards

HI!

I am sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure have not error when you download it from our website. This file is approximately 60MB, please try download again.

Regards,

BowThemes

we have changed something about background slideshow, it is new position.

Thanks a lot

I could not guess there was a new position

Now my slideshow is showing on home page with new position but no longer have progress bar and thumbnails

Any idea ???

Thanks,

I download the quickstart file again with firefox, and it work now!

Tim

HI!

I am sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure have not error when you download it from our website. This file is approximately 60MB, please try download again.

Regards,

BowThemes

Administrator likes this