Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard

deforms other parts of the site web (SOLVED)

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

Sorry but my english insn´t good.

When you run the module maximizes or deforms other parts of the site web .

Original form (see left menu) http://www. centrocomercialcanarias.com/index.php/prueba-ccvic.html

When extension is working then it deform left menu http://www. centrocomercialcanarias. com/

I don´t know what happens

thanks,

Hi

Did you mean that the black color background of left menu was disappeared? Because It is a part of the body background. When installing background slideshow, the body background (black color) will be replaced by background images. There are no any deformation in your site!

Hi

...There are no any deformation in your site!

I am attaching images to show you what I mean

[attachment=1162]capture_incorrect_with_Extension.jpg[/attachment]

Regards,

Did you try this page with the background module unpublished?

I checked in many popular browsers but there was no difference. So what the browser are you using?

This is my screenshot

[attachment=1164]Capture.gif[/attachment]

Did you try this page with the background module unpublished?

Yes, but all pages that have the module published has this problem. Now all pages have this module published but not page black background

I checked in many popular browsers but there was no difference. So what the browser are you using?

...[/attachment]

I have checked it in Chrome 21.0.1180.89, IE 8, IE9, Firefox 15.0.1 , Safari and in multiple computers (no only my PC)

Thanks,

So weirdly, could you setup the Teamviewer? I want to test somethings on your PC because I can't find out the error in our PCs. Here is my skype name: hungtruongxuan!

it's already working ... the problem was Template overwrite the CSS with Javascript that checking the screen. I comment this lines and it´s working.

Thanks a lot for your attention and interest. You do not work with Prestashop and Wordpress?, I think you are good professionals

Thanks,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0