Ravi Mevcha

BT Arise Quick Start for Joomla 2.5 Installation problem

53 posts in this topic

Working fine replacing the joomla.sql file provided by Tam Pham and changing global configuration\server\Error reporting to none.

But it's ok to hide those errors??

Thxs.

Working fine replacing the joomla.sql file provided by Tam Pham and changing global configuration\server\Error reporting to none.

But it's ok to hide those errors??

Thxs.

Hi juan,

It is just a warning. No matter what, it still works fine.

Regards,

thanks for solution :))

solution => Open your \installation\sql\mysql\joomla.sql file with notepad or notepad++ or something same text editor and change all INNODB text to MYISAM. Your mysql server too new or modern for this quickstart package.

• Check-out failed with the following error: The user checking out does not match the user who checked out the item.
  • You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#294).

I tried BT Arise QuickStart for Joomla 2.5 (v1.1) for one of my websites. But failed, there is nothing on the front end. I tried all techniques discussed in this thread but all goes in vain. I'm trying with real server where many of my joomla 2.5 sites got hosted.

Hi

I successfully install the quickstart from the Extension Manager without any error message. I searched the filename bt_arise_quickstart_j!25_v1.1 on template manager but none found. I wanna set it to default of course. I was not able to see it as well on the module manager.

My joomla 2.5 is already running with my hosting default joomla template. But i want to replace it of course to your free but nice template. Help me plz..

Here's my sub-domain http://joomlaphilippines.vxbrain.com/ where I want to install the BT Theme.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Regards,

Ivan Xian

I can not install your template as test into localhost and serer too. I try rename

\installation\sql\mysql\joomla.sql file INNODB text to MYISAM.

In localhost create me some tabs but not ende install not create me configuration.php. In the server hosting he requested URL /samo/install was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at slobodnamatka.eu Port 80

I would like to buy donate club, but when I have problem with install I can not buy this product.

Thanks

I install manual template quick install in not possible on the serer and localhost , I reading manual.

I have not into admin panel template, into advanced setting, possibility change color /only default/, i dont know how I change menu because is down //position-7/ under logo.http://slobodnamatka.eu/joomlashopbak/index.php/home

thanks for help

I install manual template quick install in not possible on the serer and localhost , I reading manual.

I have not into admin panel template, into advanced setting, possibility change color /only default/, i dont know how I change menu because is down //position-7/ under logo.http://slobodnamatka.eu/joomlashopbak/index.php/home

thanks for help

open file: "...\templates\bt_arise\etc\layouts\default.xml"

then switch 2 position of block: "mainnav" and "header".

Hello,

I have problem with blank page on front-end after installation (back-end works fine) of quickstart package.

Installed on localhost server.

Any issue for this ?

Thanks

Web276

thanks for solution :))

solution => Open your \installation\sql\mysql\joomla.sql file with notepad or notepad++ or something same text editor and change all INNODB text to MYISAM. Your mysql server too new or modern for this quickstart package.

In my website this solution works. Thank you very much

Help me,

Mysql header for step 4 :

Some errors occurred while populating the database: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/* Navicat MySQL Data Transfer Source Server : localhost Source ' at line 1 SQL=/* Navicat MySQL Data Transfer Source Server : localhost Source Server Version : 50516 Source Host : localhost:3306 Source Database : bt_arise Target Server Type : MYSQL Target Server Version : 50516 File Encoding : 65001 Date: 2012-11-29 18:35:37 */ SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0

My localhost:

• Server: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
  • Software: MySQL
  • Software version: 5.5.27 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
  • Protocol version: 10

• Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
  • Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: b0b3b15c693b7f6aeb3aa66b646fee339f175e39 $

any one help me..

regards

wendi.simangunsong

Help me,

Mysql header for step 4 :

Some errors occurred while populating the database: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/* Navicat MySQL Data Transfer Source Server : localhost Source ' at line 1 SQL=/* Navicat MySQL Data Transfer Source Server : localhost Source Server Version : 50516 Source Host : localhost:3306 Source Database : bt_arise Target Server Type : MYSQL Target Server Version : 50516 File Encoding : 65001 Date: 2012-11-29 18:35:37 */ SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0

My localhost:

• Server: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
  • Software: MySQL
  • Software version: 5.5.27 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
  • Protocol version: 10

• Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
  • Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: b0b3b15c693b7f6aeb3aa66b646fee339f175e39 $

any one help me..

regards

wendi.simangunsong

Hi,

please try using xampp is your localhost, you may download xampp here, install xampp, then install template.

I have a problem with Quickstart :

And template is not the same like always.

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/pattykar/public_html/new/templates/bt_arise/core/themes

Please help me.

I have a problem with Quickstart :

And template is not the same like always.

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/pattykar/public_html/new/templates/bt_arise/core/themes

Please help me.

Hi,

please reinstall t3 framework, you may download here, version 2.6.5

if your problem doesn't solve, please give me your super admin to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it for you.

Open your \installation\sql\mysql\joomla.sql file with notepad or notepad++ or something same text editor and change all INNODB text to MYISAM. Your mysql server too new or modern for this quickstart package

This is absolute solition but you must aware of lower and upper cases so you have to replace with MyISAM