tronghm

BT Login doesn't work on BT Arise

39 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

In recent days, I received some mails for a problem like this topic. BT Login doesn't work on BT Arise.

This problem was solved, we posted in forum but our forum was just maintanced so it's hard to find the solution topic exactly.

And i post it again for customer who are using BT Login on BT Arise. It's simple, you only need repleace file {joomla path}/templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/default.php by attached file.

Thank you very much

default.zip

default.js.zip

Windy likes this

Let me explain this solution:

Because new version of BT Login stopped using file ajax.php, but with BT Arise, template of the module is customed, and it still used URL of ajax.php to send ajax when submit login form.

And this attached file is used to solve problem

Thanks all

the last one, i update to version 2.4.4 bt login, but now i get " ajax request filed", before with the old version i get "set permission to 755"!! Anyway bt login dont work! my url is www.serinet.it please help me to fix this issue! Thanks a lot!

Please check the module one more time. Did you replace it right place?

I say it again

{joomla path}/templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/tmpl/default.php.

You must replace default.php in this folder.

If you say 'tmpl' not exist, the module can't have current style.

If you did right, i must check it by my self, please give me your admin account via extensions@bowthemes.com

Oh sorry Pattrick

Yesterday i fixed problem, I am wrong, as you say, BT Arise doesn't have tmpl, correct path is: /html/mod_bt_login/default.php.

After i upload the files. We can log in but register doesn't work.

I keep testing today.

Hi guy

I'm sorry. I take your time very long. I checked you site in 2 days, but i didn't find out anything, then i tried to register your with orginal register page of User Component. But i can't, too.

Please try to register a new user, if you can't too, i guess user component has problem and we must update it.

Sorry again

Hi Patric

Did you get any solution for this , even m also getting same problem. Login is working fine but unable to register. Msg appears "REQUEST WAS DENIED BECAUSE IT CONTAINS INVALID SECURITY TOKEN.PLEASAE REFRESH THE PAGE AND TRY AGAIN."

i did several time but same thing

advice me what to do now?

Good morning ... I also have a problem with the modulto Bt_login

This is the link of my website www. sicurezzaimpiantisportivi. it

When I click on login icons nothing happens. Why is that?

Hi.

I remember that i replied a same topic or maybe i forgot something. But let me reply you that

I checked your site and see only a jquery file is

<script src="http://www.sicurezzaimpiantisportivi.it/modules/mod_AutsonSlideShow/js/jquery-1.5.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

But it is loaded under javascript files of BT Login, while if you set parameter Load Jquery is "Auto" as default. It will detect jquery first, if you site has jquery, it won't load jquery any more.

So please try to set Load Jquery is Yes or set Load Jquery of BT Content Slide to Yes (because as i see this module is loaded before BT LOgin and your slide module).

Finally, if your slide module allow unload jquery, please do it to avoid conflict.

Thanks

Hi

I have the same problem when I try to register for new user

I follow all your instruction but with no luck

Any other update to solve this problem ?

Thanks

go to

Template Manager: Edit Style

and

Global > System setings

Enable Development Mode must to be -> NO

Update components and upload in extensione Menager and install.

Pozdrawiam :)