vladimir

ERROR LOADING IMAGES. ONE OR MORE IMAGES WERE NOT FOUND.

11 posts in this topic

Hello!

While proccess of editind pictures in module, when i delete one which i dont need it anymore, on the site front-end shows this error with no images loaded, but i still have not pressed the save button!

This means that i need to be supersonic speed from deleting image and saving the module? Or is there any fix, that when i delete image, the slideshow continues to work without any changes until i press save buttion.

Plaease for help!

How strange problem.

When webpage is loaded, all images will be cached, so if source file is deleted it doesn't have any errors.

So you can delete images and remmemer to save module.

Nope, yes, but no. When i click Remove without saving, after reload i have an error message. How can i fix this?

I know its strange and all of that but i need solution.

I`ve found whats causing the problem. Because i am using fix, to get images not from slideshow folder, but from original folder (to avoid black generated images after upload/save), and after one is deleted, the system detects that img is missing.

If i roll back to slideshow instead of original, when image is deleted without saving, on front-end shows black image instead of cached one.

Any other ideas, how at least can i rid of that error no matter if the image is there or not? I thing is better slideshow continue to play with missing image, instead of displaying error if only one is missing.

So i am screwed from both side i guess. Either i get black generated image, or image error on delete/no save.

At least, is there a way to not really delete file? When you click on Remove, to schedule the image for removal after the module is saved?

Or maby not deleteing file at all. When Remove is clicked, the image is schedule for removal from the gallery, but not the file.. so thats how the image wont be missing until click Save.

Any help?

So i`ve tried with cache enabled, and if one image is deleted... in the slideshow appears as black image until u clear the chache. So is this the way how it suppose to work?

It seems i cant get any support? I really want to find way how to not delete the image file from server!

Hi there.

The problem is really strange for me.

First please give me screen shot of the problem.

I want to see it.

And it is better if you can give me your admin account and ftp via extensions@bowthemes.com.

i will check it.

Thanks