BT Travel Questions

4 posts in this topic

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have send you an e-mail a couple of days ago asking various questions about the BT Travel template, I just read that there is no support offered via e-mail and that probably that is the reason I have not received a reply yet.

I am really interested in buying the BT Travel template but first I have some questions.

I hope I can remember all the questions I asked in the e-mail (could you please check your mail and find my e-mail with the questions in case I forgot to ask some?)

1) Is the BT Travel template reponsive? If not, how much extra would it cost me to make it responsive or are you planning to make it responsive in the near future?

2) How much does the template cost without the Kuena and Jomsocial components but WITH the k2 component?

3) Are the social buttons on the right side part of the template?

4) How difficult is it to implement Facebook Comments?

5) Is the template W3C valid?

6) How is the template doing on SEO? I do not see SEO URLS, is this something that can be changed easily (and how much would cost this?)

7) How difficult is it to translate this template to another language (Dutch)?

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Walter

Dear Irene,

Yep, saw the reply, thanks! Also posted a new question by the way, concering the responsiveness of the template and how to solve this via Joomla extensions.

Yours sincerely,

Walter