ethistle

Problem with tabs display

6 posts in this topic

The three tab titles are cut off in Firefox 16.0.2

This is the newest version of firefox

I also uploaded the BT Slideshow Pro and it is also not working properly

I think if there was an option like in most modules "Advanced Options" and we could select "Module Class Suffix" then we could discard the Yoo Theme style and the modules would sit properly?

Seems like it would work?

CHeers

JIm

Hi guy

sorry because, yester day i can't see it clearly because it's color is hard to disceaned for my eyes B-)

please add this properties:

margin: 0px !important;

for class .tab-buttons ul at line 103rd of file /modules/mod_bt_tabs/tmpl/themes/default/css/defaut.css

And with the slideshow, i see it works fine, what's wrong with it. Please give me screenshot with some note

I have changed the background so you can see what I am talking about.

I want the slide show to display on it's own and not wrapped in module style "Mod=box" however in the admin area in the slideshow module. there is no ability to for me to choose "Module Class Suffix" - Style-blank

This would get ride of the mod=box style and have the slide show sitting on it's own and not wrapped up in a white background??

Let me know if this explains it.

Cheers

Jim

Hi.

this version of BT Slideshow doesn't have Module ClassSuffix. We add this param in next versions

But if it has, it can't still change class "mod-box" because this class is generated by Yoo Theem. We can change it.

So you need to use class of the module "mod_btslideshow_pro" to customize.

i'm so sorry because i can't help you