jameschen

Collision between BT tab and BT slideshow

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I bought bt travel around two months ago...but it seems a troublesome because we are not able to modify the bt tab menu name. We just successfully rename the first tab, but Hotel and Destination was not able to do any modification. I think this is a bug between BT tab and BT background show, because when I reinstall bt background slide, then bt tab is working....Please sort this out for me soon.

Thanks

I wrote the ticket 3 days ago...please reply me soon.

Hi there.

Although, you posted this topic on Commercial Templates forum, but the problem can be error off extensions. So please give me your url, admin account and include this topic's url via extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks

Kien Nguyen likes this

i'm having this problem too... i installed a quickstart package, but i can't edit the bt-tabs... so i try to install bt tab module again and it seems good at the back-end... once i'm enable this module... and my front site is gone... please provide a solutions that people can read here... and i hope you can give a fast respond...

Hi shalanz.

I'm Sorry because i didn't support you sooner and some error i must test them in real case. In local, i test them what work normally. So i have to ask for admin account then i often give solution by mail and forgot post it on 4rum.

With this problem, please try to update all product to newest versions first then give me your url and admin account.

I will publish solution.

Thanks