simon

Another plugin has redirected the page on login, Please check your plugins system

110 posts in this topic

I am also having this problem. Another plugin has redirected the page on login, Please check your plugins system

Standard joomla login mod redircts to blank page?

Will send admin details if you want to take a look

Thanks Si

Hi.

There are few person complained this problem. But when in local, it's hard to test and it's really good if i can test it in real case.

Please give me your url, admin account and ftp account if it's possible.

They will help me very much.

Thanks

Hi

With this problem, i need to test it in real case. because i don't see it in my local or our server,

So please give me your url and admin account to help us solve this problem

Thanks

Hello!

My site is www.srkshop.ro

I have included the latest version of BT Login for Login and Registration. I try to login and a pop up error window appears, with message "error: Ajax Error Failed". just in firefox mozzila.In Chrome I try to login and i have this error : Another plugin has redirected the page on login, Please check your plugins system. Can you help me, please?

Hi Mihai,

I checked your site. May be your template is missing behavior framework

JHtml::_('behavior.framework', true);

Please adding it into your template index.php

Hi everyone.

Today there is one more persion who has same problem. As few same topic we discussed, there are many different reason for it, so we can give you a best solution. We can only give you some solution we found such as solution of hungtruong above. In this time, it appears on BT Arise. This is special case, because, we make BT Login some change in newest version which doesn't suit with current version of BT Arise. I don't want create same topic any more So i decided post at here then pin this topic for person who are using BT Arise and facing this problem.

Please open file /template/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/js/default.js replace word "task" to "bttask"

This word appear at 2 position

var datasubmit= "task=login...

and

var datasubmit= "task=register...

I'm sorry for this issue and my bad English :)

I have the same message: Another plugin has redirected the page on login, Please check your plugins system.. I am not using BT Arise. I have added JHtml::_('behavior.framework', true); to my template's index.php but still I have the problem.

The message appears on popup login box as soon as I have entered my id and password and clicked "Log in". It doesn't actually log me in.

I found the answer here:

The answer is to disable the cache for the BT Login module (module configuration -> Advanced options... set "Caching" drop down to "No caching").

Hi everyone.

Today there is one more persion who has same problem. As few same topic we discussed, there are many different reason for it, so we can give you a best solution. We can only give you some solution we found such as solution of hungtruong above. In this time, it appears on BT Arise. This is special case, because, we make BT Login some change in newest version which doesn't suit with current version of BT Arise. I don't want create same topic any more So i decided post at here then pin this topic for person who are using BT Arise and facing this problem.

Please open file /template/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_login/js/default.js replace word "task" to "bttask"

This word appear at 2 position

var datasubmit= "task=login...

and

var datasubmit= "task=register...

I'm sorry for this issue and my bad English :)

I download the resent version with the words changed, and still give this error... :(
nowlifestyle likes this

hi, please help me....i tryed all things sayd here, but still message:Another plugin has redirected the page on login, Please check your plugins systema and i cant create new users, thx!

This plugin really works: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/performance/cache/17783?qh=YTo1OntpOjA7czo1OiJjYWNoZSI7aToxO3M6NzoiY2FjaGluZyI7aToyO3M6NjoiY2FjaGVkIjtpOjM7czo2OiJjYWNoZXMiO2k6NDtzOjc6IidjYWNoZSciO30%3D

In options you must add: option=mod_bt_login

and that's all... the plugin disable the cache of bt login, no need to turn off global cache.

Good day!

Good afternoon,

I have the same problem on J2.5.13, and none of the suggested 'fixes' worked for me.

However, I have the "Login Failed Log" by JM-Experts plug in installed, and after disabling this plugin the 'Login' is now working again....

I'm not sure how to fix this, so any suggestions would be much appreciated!