Babatunde

Quickstart Package Installation Fails for BT Corporate Template

12 posts in this topic

Please I need help urgently with the installation of the quickstart package for this template. It gets to the point where it creates 54 tables in MySQL database that I created (I can see this from the backend) but then the installation freezes, just keeps showing the processing animation and nothing more. I can not proceed as the next button is not active. I am stuck and I need thesample data to configure a demo using this template tomorrow. help!

Note: I am working on my local web server (xampp) as this is only a demo.

Babatunde

post-163689-0-71893800-1354744882_thumb.

post-163689-0-91631700-1354744894_thumb.

Hi, can you send me your link, database and FTP account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll install for you.

(please assign this topic in email, I can manager support easier),

Regards.

I'm having the same problem, I can't send you any link... I need you say how to install BT CORPORATE without problems urgently, please...

I'm waiting for your answer.

Cheers,

I could fix the previous problem by changing version of Mysql... Now Quickstart package create tables until the next error:

Se ha producido algún error mientras se cumplimentaba la base de datos: Table 'webi.uuys5_weblinks' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `uuys5_weblinks` VALUES ('9', '31', '0', 'Pulu Keeling', 'pulu-keeling', 'http://www.environment.gov.au/parks/cocos/index.html', '

Located on an atoll 2000 kilometers north of Perth, Pulu Keeling is Australia\'s smallest national park.

', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '1', '0', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '3', '0', '1', '1', '{\"target\":\"0\",\"count_clicks\":\"\"}', 'en-GB', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '', '2010-07-10 23:44:03', '42', '', '', '{\"robots\":\"\",\"author\":\"\",\"rights\":\"\"}', '0', '', '2010-07-10 23:44:03', '0000-00-00 00:00:00');C

Can you help me to fix that ?

Cheers,

I could fix the previous problem by changing version of Mysql... Now Quickstart package create tables until the next error:

Se ha producido algún error mientras se cumplimentaba la base de datos: Table 'webi.uuys5_weblinks' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `uuys5_weblinks` VALUES ('9', '31', '0', 'Pulu Keeling', 'pulu-keeling', 'http://www.environme...ocos/index.html' '

Located on an atoll 2000 kilometers north of Perth, Pulu Keeling is Australia\'s smallest national park.

', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '1', '0', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '3', '0', '1', '1', '{\"target\":\"0\",\"count_clicks\":\"\"}', 'en-GB', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '', '2010-07-10 23:44:03', '42', '', '', '{\"robots\":\"\",\"author\":\"\",\"rights\":\"\"}', '0', '', '2010-07-10 23:44:03', '0000-00-00 00:00:00');C

Can you help me to fix that ?

Cheers,

Fixed... The problem was in "USING HASH" and "USING BTREE" in joomla.sql file. My MySQL version doesn't implement that commands.

Cheers,

Hi guys!

I have to apologise to some of you who have posted on this topic earlier than now. I would have gladly helped out but I have not been cheking the particular mailbox to which the post alerts are forwarded.

I will now just proceed to what solution I got from the support team (or was it from the forum? Don't really remember now). See the text below -

"Hi, I'm working with xampp 1.7.1 and 1.8.1, please try again with 1 of 2 version of xampp, if it still does not change, is possible If you upload your quickstart package to mediafire.com and send me this link, I want to check this package again.

Regards."

What I got from this response was there was an issue with my version of xampp and installing the quickstart package, so I took the suggestion here and installed xampp 1.7.1 instead of the version I had and all the problems with freezing installation went away!

I hope this is of good use to you all if you happen to be using xampp as your local web server.

Regards,

Tunde

Tam Pham likes this

Hello Gibson Costa,

Tomorrow, please send me your account teamviewer. I'll do it for you. Our work hours from 8h30 AM to 5h30 PM GMT + 7.

Best regards,

Hellow Tam, can u give me your Skype? my: gcphoenix

Hello Gibson,

Have KienNB - our developer helped you solve your problem?

Best regards,

Hello Masters ... :)

Report that the settings in the new version of the theme Medical (v1.2) have been successfully executed. Thanks for the quick support!

But I want to know information about the error in the installation of bt_medical_quickstart_j3x_v1.1 by Xampp version 5.5.30 (new) freezing step in the creation of tables in SQL. (Win10 x64)

- I Test the same package in version 1.81 XAMMP (formerly 2013) and was successful!

Anyway, thank for all