Ade

Image thumbnails don't show after upload

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

After I upload images into the module, they don't come up. This was working previously and I noticed about 2 months ago after trying to update my site. I've reinstalled the module but no changes.

This is urgent as my website is live and would like to fix asap.

Cheers

Ade

Hi.

I have a question.

After you re-install module, are old images kept or they disappear right after you re-install?

Did you try to remove all images then re-upload?

May be, i must to test the problem directly with your url, admin account. Please send them to me via extensions@bowthemes.com and include topic's url

Hi,

I tried removing all images and re-uploading but that didn't work. And I removed the images before reinstalling as well.

I've sent my details over email.

It doesn't work for me. If they've been uploaded correctly then the thumbnails should be visible in the images gallery of the module; but they aren't, and as you should be able to see there are no images shown on my homepage.

I don't know why you think it works, because it doesn't for me. And I use the "uploader" option for the images source.

Alternatively, what directory path(s) can I upload the images to in my cpanel file manager?

No I don't see the images you uploaded..

This is strange. Just to confirm my url, it's www.akadephotography.com. It shouldn't be possible that you're seeing something I'm not.

Hi Ade

May be, i was really wrong. Today, i tried to test it again. And i see that: Attracta is cause of problem. It affect to ajax request make it can't be correct. I didn't test front end but all ajax request on back-end seem be affected.

Please check this problem with SEO service provider or anyone is professional with Attracta.

Sorry i can't solved problem