Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gilles

ENORMOUS BUG JAT3/BT ARISE PLEASE HELP !

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a lot of problems with caching options in BT ARISE witch are breaking front page display.

New Module BT CONTENT SLIDER is also breaking front end display so i desactivated it.

1 ) How to set bt arise template global settings parameters for optimal performance ?

Enable Development Mode : no ?

Cache mode : enable ?

Optimise CSS : join, minify and compress ?

Optimize JS :join, minify and compress

2) How to set configuration system parameters in joomla 2.5 ?

Cache options ?

GZIP folder compress options ?

I tried to set up theses options in many different choices but there's a big bug between theses parameters -

People who are vsiting my website are very hunhappy and I 'm loosing at lot of people because of this bug.

Let's see attached print screen below

post-153190-0-23055400-1356784645_thumb.

post-153190-0-13175300-1356784753_thumb.

I can 't beleive it : I posted 2 weeks ago, 81 views and 0 answer ! Bowteme is letting me in my shit with BTARISE template - I don't understand why bowthemes is not answerind me. Since I installed this template on my joomla site, i had many many problems and bowthemes is quite never answering.

I wil right now look for another template witch is not bugged and with a real support !

Dear Gilles,

Last month, we had intermittent issues with our web that involved email and support ticket responses. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience these issues may cause.

About your question,

Enable Development Mode please set Yes

Optimise CSS : join, minify and compress

Optimize JS :join, minify and compress

Thank you for your understanding. If you need any help, please let us know. I'll check it for you asap.

Best Regards,

Ok, thanks for your answer - I'm surprise about "enable development mode" for online website but I'll try to set up like this. I received an email of JA T3 support about cache. They told me about bug betwwen JA T3 FRAMEWORK and bt arise and I should set cache on disable in joomla 2.5 . So now, i must empty cache manualy everyday. What do you think about it ?

Cordialy

Giga77

Hi Gilles,

At your site, what did you do for SEO. Ex: Component sh404, is it?

sh404 conflict with compressed js and css, so if you used sh404, you shouldn't compress js and css.

Regards,

Tam Pham