Ellise

BT Product Slider Problem

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I purchased the bt ecommerce template last week and I'm having trouble with the BT Product Slider I'm new to this so im probably doing something wrong but I get this error message in the Module Manager:

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Table 'elliseh_jmln1.joom_virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS c.`virtuemart_category_id`, l.`category_description`, l.`category_name`, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared` FROM `joom_virtuemart_categories_en_gb` l JOIN `joom_virtuemart_categories` AS c using (`virtuemart_category_id`) LEFT JOIN `joom_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx ON l.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id` WHERE c.`published` = 1 ORDER BY category_name ASC LIMIT 0, 10

and on my website this error message appears:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/elliseh/public_html/modules/mod_bt_productslider/classes/virtuemart.php on line 81

any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Hi

Cause of both problems may be table 'joom_virtuemart_categories_en_gb' don't exist, you can be sure by check existing of this table.

And i have a question.

What language are you using for Joomla and Virtuemart?

Please check Language configuration of Virtuemart then give me your url and admin account, i will help you to solved this problem