tronghm

BT Content Slider 2.1.2 not show on BT Arise

54 posts in this topic

Hi all

This topic is written for customers who are using BT Content Slider 2.x.x on BT Arise and the module is not show.

Please delete customized layout of it on BT Arise ( folder /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider) because this layout doesn't suit new version of BT Content Slider, as long as this layout exists, Joomla still use it to display module. so it makes error.

Thanks and Regards.

aeywimonrat likes this

Hi all

This topic is written for customers who are using BT Content Slider 2.x.x on BT Arise and the module is not show.

Please delete customized layout of it on BT Arise ( folder /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider) because this layout doesn't suit new version of BT Content Slider, as long as this layout exists, Joomla still use it to display module. so it makes error.

Thanks and Regards.

For me it does not work. Many settings of module are inactive. (

Sorry, but it is impossible to attach any file ((((

May be, you misunderstood my mean, i just want to see your website to check it. Please give me address of your website

Thanks

May be, you misunderstood my mean, i just want to see your website to check it. Please give me address of your website

Thanks

I have understood, but i have deleted module, because it does not work.

I tried to install also on localhost, but problem the same.

P.S. I cannot attach any image file to your forum.

Hi antt7

Sorry for my late.

P.S. I cannot attach any image file to your forum.

It's very hard to catch problem. I think i need to access your site, please give me your url and admin account. I will test it directly.

Thanks

Sorry, I misunderstood your mean --> Please delete customized layout of it on BT Arise ( folder /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider) How to delete?

Thank you

Hi!

I use this module with bt arise, and the module doesn't show up, only the upper frame is visible. Can you help me please?

Hi

Please check this folder /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider.

If it exists please remove it.

Because new versions of the module has changed with version which BT Arise are using, some conflict between customized layout (it is folder with above path) with original one. So this is reason.

But maybe you will lost styles as old content slider on BT Arise, you can see CSS on live demo if you want to keep BT Arise's style for the module.

Ridwan Saputra likes this

Hi!

Thanks, I deleted that folder, but it didn't solve the issue.

Now the only thing that changed, that the module is completely invisible, I can not see even the upper frame. I tried it out in different template, and there it works, but in bt arise it just won't show up. I tried unpublishing everything else on the site to figure out what causes it, but it still doesn't appear.

With previous version first I had the same issue, than I started playing with settings of the module in the administrator area, and it started working. I thought it's a bug, but now I have already tried every possible variations, and won't work. Perhaps it was just a coincidence. I'm not so familiar with javasripts and engineering sites, so I have no idea.

I updated the module because now I needed the atricle images/thumbnails, and in the previous version it didn't work for me. I thought now it will work, but now the whole module is dead.

problem solved:

I had to update the bt_arise itself, because I had a prior version. Now it works, after deleting that folder, thanks. Now just a huge space appeared between the slideshow and the contentslider, but at least works :)

Ridwan Saputra likes this

Same problem using BT-Content-Slider 2.2.2 with:

- BT-Arise template (bt_arise_template_j!2.5_v1.1)

- Joomla 2.5.9

The position of the module is "content-mass-top", right?

Any help? Thanks ;)

Hi Branislav

I just check your site, i see many jquery error of your slider and no see error from the slider.

It may be hard for check it directly on website, so i need you account admin.

Please give it to me via extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks

Ops, beg pardon: I forgot to assign the module to all pages :rolleyes:

Now I placed it in the position-5: I want that module is always visible during the navigation.

Problem: it is empty although it points to a category with 4 articles.

Any help? Thanks! :)

Hi

Please try to replace file /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider/default.php by attached file.

Because new version of BT Content Slide is changed, so it is different with old version that is installed in BT Arise. And in my opinion, you should publish the module in other position, current one is too small :D, may be it is just your test.

Notice me for more support.

Thanks

default.zip

tronghm, many thanks for your support :)

I just replaced the file but I got this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function addStyleDeclaration() on a non-object in /home/mhd-01/www.farmaciasanlorenzo.com/htdocs/templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider/default.php on line 161

Hi,

I updated the module and deleted the folder /templates/bt_arise/html/mod_bt_contentslider.

- it's OK for firefox/iceweasel

- I lost my customized coulor changes

But... Still not working with Google chrome :

- source code show :

<div id="btcontentslider93" style="display:none;width:690px" class="bt-cs">

I presume display:none is not the correct style :/

have you got some ideas ?

@tronghm: thanks again for your help :)

I added the line in the default.php file you sent: now the module works but only with one article published in the category. Moreover, the title of the article is not shown.

Thanks for the help.