Roby

template doesn't works under a other language then en-GB

8 posts in this topic

This template works only with the language set to en-GB. I have tried to install my own language (nl-NL). But then I have the problem: frontend remains blank.

My question is: how to let this template works under my own language when the Joomla language manager is set to nl-NL!

Sincerely Roby

Yes, same problem here (as you can read in tha another topic also my frontend stays blank), but i have installed eng-ENG and nl-NL and eng-ENG is in both (backend and frontend) default. Still the frontend stay blank!

Fred

Hello - very nice template.... I am facing the same problem .... intalled the quick start, installed Czech language and frontend is blank. Did anyone solve the problem ?

Is there any other way to install the template in different language than en_GB ?

Thank You. P.

Hi Kien NB,

I have followed your steps, but it still gives a blank page at the frontend. I would like to have the Dutch language added as well.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Best regards Hi I downloaded the templete free bt_mobile_apps the complete package very good appearance excellent but the detail is in the language, because I want to use it-is Spanish perform all the steps as reported on the forum but I did not load I get in white put the plugin enabled Extensions / Plugin manager, enable plugin: System - Language filter.

Extensions / Language Manager / Content: creat language content

to no avail

mounting procedures K2 also comes package in Spanish language release of the official website of K2 (http://getk2.org/extend/translations) and nothing without results

If you can tell me another way I do about it or if you put dispocision a pack with different languages ​​so that the end user to select which to use.

The other thing I've noticed is that this path \ templates / bt_mobile_apps / language is a language folder if you have not function when the temple work well.

Agradeciendos if I can guide

Jorge Escalona

Since joomla 1.6 there is a folder called overrides in the language folder (not in templates!).

within this folder is a file called en-GB.override.ini. you can place your language-overrides in there (for english) and create one file for each language you need (e.g. fr-FR.override.ini).

You can also read http://docs.joomla.org/Language_Switcher_Tutorial this tutorial for more exact solution.