pararrayos

[Solved] Error trying to login with Google account

18 posts in this topic

Hi buddies, I have just purchased your BT Social Login, it looks great and easy.

I'm getting this error when trying to login with a Google acount:

Error:redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request: http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.net/ did not match a registered redirect URi

As state in page 14 of your user manual, Home page Url, Redirect URIs and Javascript Origins must be my website domain url. I checked that in Google console, as shown in attached screenshot, but login doesn't work.

Could you please help me?

post-145562-0-54208400-1357215482_thumb.

Hi, there is a problem in the same thing, my domain is xyz.in but it has a 301 redirect to a folder and so it becomes xyz.in/joom3

now facebook login works fine but in google i put redirect url as xyz.in/joom3/ that is accepted but when i put javascript origin as www.xyz.in/joom3/ it says

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, I tried all the above but nothing is working,Still have the G+ error (

400. That’s an error.Error: redirect_uri_mismatch)I'm using the BT-Real estate Template, Could someone please help as I spent hours googling it but still no joy?

Thanks

By the way, I was trying to setup the BT Social login in my wife's website today but none of the above worked including my last solution above, it was solved by a simple copy and paste the address of her website in both fields without changing anything, worked a treat, just in case if all the above doesn't work try this simple solution.