Igreja Crist

Problems with the *.Php files of BT-LOGIN and BT-CONTENTSLIDER at "BT-ARISE template

7 posts in this topic

The first problem was that the installation of bt_arise_quickstart_j! 25_v1.1 crashed in step 4, creation of the database. I solved that by replacing joomla.sql sending attachment, and replacing the terms by MYISAM for InnoDB.

However, others emerged. Are errors with BT-LOGI and BT-CONTENSLIDER.

Pointing errors in specific files on lines *. Php them.

Help me, please. I'm working on localhost.

I will write here the erros for you to see.

Strict Standards: Non-static method modbt_loginHelper::fetchHead() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\mod_bt_login.php on line 26

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\helper.php on line 151

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\mod_bt_login.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Non-static method modbt_loginHelper::getType() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\mod_bt_login.php on line 101

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\helper.php on line 101

Strict Standards: Non-static method modbt_loginHelper::getModules() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\mod_bt_login.php on line 109

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\helper.php on line 106

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_login\mod_bt_login.php on line 111

Strict Standards: Declaration of BtK2DataSource::parseImages() should be compatible with BTSource::parseImages($row) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_contentslider\classes\k2.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_contentslider\classes\k2.php on line 132

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_contentslider\classes\k2.php on line 136

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_contentslider\classes\k2.php on line 137

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\wwwroot\site\modules\mod_bt_contentslider\classes\k2.php on line 173

Igreja Crist : ) Go to Global Cofiguration (J Panel), open it..., click on Server Tab..., in the Error Reporting: none . Fix it.

Yes, I did! Resolved! My friend, God bless you! We need to communicate it to the world! Everyone is having the same problem!!! May I have the honor to communicate this solution? We should get something for it ... nor staff bowtheme decided that (laughs). Congratulations! Something as simple to solve!!

It was so satisfaction to solved it. :) I am so happy, that it help in your case too. All people over the world will say: Igreja Crist and Arisen solved it! :) The pleasure is mine.xD

Hi,

Everything is ok now :)

By sharing experiences, you can help other members facing similar problems.

Thanks you so much for your understanding and efforts.

Regards,

Bowthemes