Eugene Norris

Exception thrown

8 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new to Joomla. I'm running Joomla on a Mac Pro, 10.8, for local development with Apache, pHp & MySQL. After installing the components of the bt_mobile apps package & enabling t3 etc, going to localhost to look at the front end, I get the message below in my browser. Any help is appreciated. If I have to clean out Joomla to remove your plug-in & template, pls tell me how.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'T3V3_MISSING_T3V3_PLUGIN' in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/templates/bt_mobile_apps/index.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(531): require() #1 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(591): JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate('/Applications/X...', 'index.php') #2 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(414): JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate(Array) #3 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/includes/application.php(259): JDocumentHTML->parse(Array) #4 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/index.php(48): JSite->render() #5 {main} thrown in/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/templates/bt_mobile_apps/index.php on line 7

Hi,

this template was updated and plugin was updated too, you may download lastest version of this plugin here.

Hi Kien,

link on official web T3 is avaible only version 2.3.0 (http://prntscr.com/45wi9j) which cant run with BT Mobile apps. My web respond

0 - T3V3_MISSING_T3V3_PLUGI

I

I dont know how to reapir without T3 v3 plugin...

Cand help please?

same problem for me to :) its giving error of T3V3.. was just wondering why template doesnt come with bundled T3 if it is must, dont want to use quickstart though, because my sites are already running on joomla and just need tochange template, so if BT could bundle template with T3 or whatever framework, than it would be the best.