connor

Help with template

4 posts in this topic

I was hoping you could tell me a way to change the words "frontpage content" from the frontpage where the featured articles are. I think this is built into the code rather then a title i can change myself? can you tell me the file i need to change? Also is there a way i can remove the "cpanel" from the top right of my template? my visitors don't need to change the color of my site. thank you

I was hoping you could tell me a way to change the words "frontpage content" from the frontpage where the featured articles are. I think this is built into the code rather then a title i can change myself? can you tell me the file i need to change? Also is there a way i can remove the "cpanel" from the top right of my template? my visitors don't need to change the color of my site. thank you

1. change word "frontpage content": go to menu item: Home, scroll down to: "Page display option": change word in "Page heading"

2. remove control panel: go to template manager, click to tab: Profile, scroll down to "User tool", choose all are "hide" (view my image)

post-114808-0-01838400-1359515033_thumb.

Regards.

Changing menu text worked perfectly! Thanks, When i attempt to go to template manager and change usertool....as soon as i change the boxes to hide it shows a red ! mark next to profiles and won't let me save. Has something to do with choosing which profile? i am using orange and chose orange. Any ideas? Thanks

Hi connor,

May be it's because files params not set permissons write. Please change chmod to 755 for file ../templates/bt-variety/params.ini and ../templates/bt-variety/etc/profiles/default.ini.

If you have any problems, please send me your account administrator via email templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it for you.

Regards,