Lukasz Morawski

Module font & background colors

6 posts in this topic

Hi, just started to use your great products and having little problems with editing font style in the module. Where can I find specific .css file to do it? I'd like to change font from italic to normal and make the text smaller.

Also, is there a way to show this module in "closed" position at the start? I mean is it possible to ave all tabs not expanded after loading the web page?

Hi

You can find css file follow this path /modules/mod_bt_tab/tmpl/themes/{layout}/css/default.css

And second problem, i'm truly sorry, no solution can't be given here.

Thanks

Hi,

i need to change the buttons of View detail and view site to use twitter bootstrap? How may i do so? I already have used this:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a-design/templating/21856 to use it for my other buttons. Is there a quick workaround without having to change the /modules/mod_bt_tab/tmpl/themes/{layout}/css/default.css or /modules/mod_bt_tab/tmpl/themes/{layout}/images ?

Thanks.

Hi

I'm sorry i'm afraid that is out of our competence. If it's important and you want to implement it, I suggest you to use custom service of bowthemes

We will send you email quotation via email

Hi, i need to change the buttons color. i'am using the accordion Style and have already changed the color in /modules/mod_bt_tab/tmpl/themes/accordion/css/accordion.css but there happens nothing. please help me, thx

Hi aemmer.

Please check if your template customize for accordion layout.

If there is this folder /templates/your_template/html/mod_bt_tab

You need to change file accordion.css in this folder.

Thanks