jonny NITRO

The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

4 posts in this topic

I had to install the BT Photo template via FTP and then "discover" the theme in the manager. I was able to install tjhe modules normally (through the extension manager), but I couldn't get the compnent to install.

I Already have the Joomla 2.5.9 installed and T3 framework.

But I get this erros message " The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator. "

What could be the issue?

post-173621-0-83523100-1361207739_thumb.

By the way, could you please tell us from where you bought BT Photography template. As we recently check your membership status and it's still free. Please provide us this information then we will change your account for faster support.

Thank you,

Irene

I had to install the BT Photo template via FTP and then "discover" the theme in the manager. I was able to install tjhe modules normally (through the extension manager), but I couldn't get the compnent to install.

I Already have the Joomla 2.5.9 installed and T3 framework.

But I get this erros message " The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator. "

What could be the issue?

which package do you install, quickstart package or template package?

Please send me your link, super admin account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it.

(assign this topic link in email)

Regards.