Forum support

We dedicate ourselves to help you get the most out of our themes and extensions.

- - - - -

The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

BT Photo template not loading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jonny NITRO

jonny NITRO

Free Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

I had to install the BT Photo template via FTP and then "discover" the theme in the manager. I was able to install tjhe modules normally (through the extension manager), but I couldn't get the compnent to install.
I Already have the Joomla 2.5.9 installed and T3 framework.
But I get this erros message " The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator. "

What could be the issue?

Attached Files

#2 Irene

Irene

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Dear Jonny NITRO,

Topic is moved to " BT Photography " forum support. Please kindly wait for our answers.

Best wishes,
Irene

#3 Irene

Irene

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

By the way, could you please tell us from where you bought BT Photography template. As we recently check your membership status and it's still free. Please provide us this information then we will change your account for faster support.

Thank you,
Irene

#4 Kien Nguyen

Kien Nguyen

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 1209 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

View Postjonny NITRO, on 18 February 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

I had to install the BT Photo template via FTP and then "discover" the theme in the manager. I was able to install tjhe modules normally (through the extension manager), but I couldn't get the compnent to install.
I Already have the Joomla 2.5.9 installed and T3 framework.
But I get this erros message " The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator. "

What could be the issue?

which package do you install, quickstart package or template package?
Please send me your link, super admin account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it.
(assign this topic link in email)
Regards.
Please send your account information to templates@bowthemes.com (Forum PM will get no reply).

Don't forget to assign the link of your topics on Bowthemes forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users