Bartley Doyle

How to customise the color of BT Arise

14 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I would love to be able to change the color of the BT Arise to a custom color. How do I do this? Do I need to create a new theme or edit the CSS? How would I create a new theme? How can I access the CSS? :huh:

Hi, to change color template:

go to template manage, click to tab: "Profile", scroll down, in "Advand settings", in "theme setting", click to edit button, choose color, then click apply (see my attachment), then save template.

post-114808-0-67575900-1363055659_thumb.

Hi guy,

Please go to the folder: ../templates/bt_arise/etc/profiles create file red.ini with content:themes=core.red. Then go to the folder: ../templates/bt_arise/themes clone any folder (ex blue ...)and renamed "red". Modify file ../red/info.xml to:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<theme>

<name>Red</name>

<description>Default theme for The Ant template</description>

<date>April 2010</date>

<version>1.0.0</version>

<author>JoomlArt</author>

<copyright>JoomlArt</copyright>

</theme>

Now, you have a theme red and you can custom your style in one.

Hope you success.

Regards,

my web page doesen't fix to center. On large site it moves to left. how to solve the problem.

I have changed body css to {width:1110px; margin:0 auto;} but still it doesent work.

my web page doesen't fix to center. On large site it moves to left. how to solve the problem.

I have changed body css to {width:1110px; margin:0 auto;} but still it doesent work.

Hi, please send me your web link and super admin account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it for you.

post-120268-0-66937700-1373553565_thumb.

I have a similar problem in my "news template"

In "Theme settings" I see only "Default" and "More contrast", not colors profiles.

hi i have followed the instruction as above in order to change the template to red color and even change some of the png files to red, but it still shows the default color. kindly help please as i almost at wits trying to figure this out. my website is nirvanaceramic.com

any kind soul ?

Hi,

when you change color, you have to change background image, on your site, you change color to red, please try to change all image background in: ....\bt_arise\themes\red\images

Hi when I try to change colors depending on model you sent appears only one option, local theme.

Hi,

I'm not clear your mean, can you tell me more (attached image), and give me your super admin account, I'll check it for you.

nopponch and Paulo Maia like this