Sal

styling the module titles

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me find where (in which css file) are the styles of the module headers defined?

For example, on the demo, there is "Our news" module (position sidebar-1) where the title is formatted in a way that the first word is in blue, while the second one is in grey colors.

I am trying to find the file where this title styling is set, so that I could play with the title stile. Thank you!

you may find it in: ...\templates\bt_mobile_apps\css\template.css

class: ".ja-sidebar-2 .module_ournews h3" line 2641 and ".ja-sidebar-2 .module_ournews h3 span" line 2471

Kien,

Thank you very much! I am not a web designer by profession, just know some basics of html and css. Your help is very much appreciated!

If I may bother you with a couple more questions:

1. I would like to change the font type (family) to another font. For example, I like the Cuprum font you are using on the BT Arise template. Is there a central place from where I can tell the template to use this font on all pages and all modules, or do I need to go module by module and change it there.

2. Slide Titles - I think you are using H1 style there. Where in the Template CSS can I modify their size, I would like to change the font type and size in the titles of the main slides.

Thank you!

1, to change font family: open file: ...\templates\bt_mobile_apps\tpls\blocks\head.php

add:

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cuprum' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

open file: ...\templates\bt_mobile_apps\css\custom.css

add your class which you want to change font: use:

"Your class"{font-family: 'Cuprum';}

2, you may change font size of slide title by using class (add in custom.css): ".head-slide .bt-cs_slideshow a.bt-title"

or you may open file: template.css, line 2597, change font size.