Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stefan

BT Slideshow causing jQuery conflict and breaking the site

11 posts in this topic

Hi, great module and so easy to use. Just what I was looking to have on my site, EXCEPT, it breaks my "login" and "register" modules that are powered by jQuery. These are from a Shape 5 template.

I am guessing that this module is powered by jQuery? Any way to disable jQuery loading and/or switch to Mootools? Not sure if this will fix the problem, just an idea.

When BT Slideshow is enabled "login" and "register" don't function. When I disable BT slideshow "login" and "register" do function.

You can see how "login" and "register" are supposed to operate here http://www.shape5.com/demo/index.php?maxed_mag . They are located on the top right side of the page.

Thanks

Hi' date=' great module and so easy to use. Just what I was looking to have on my site, [b']EXCEPT, it breaks my "login" and "register" modules that are powered by jQuery. These are from a Shape 5 template.

I am guessing that this module is powered by jQuery? Any way to disable jQuery loading and/or switch to Mootools? Not sure if this will fix the problem, just an idea.

When BT Slideshow is enabled "login" and "register" don't function. When I disable BT slideshow "login" and "register" do function.

You can see how "login" and "register" are supposed to operate here http://www.shape5.com/demo/index.php?maxed_mag . They are located on the top right side of the page.

Thanks

What's Joomla version you are using? Could you give me your url?

The site is running on J1.71. I have temporarily disabled BT Slideshow and replaced with DJ Image Slider to keep the "login" and "register" modules operational. I can't seem to locate an option to PM you the site URL so I am sending an email to you at support at bowthemes dot com

The site is running on J1.71. I have temporarily disabled BT Slideshow and replaced with DJ Image Slider to keep the "login" and "register" modules operational. I can't seem to locate an option to PM you the site URL so I am sending an email to you at support at bowthemes dot com

Hi !

Could you turn on BT Slideshow at front-end. I need it and your login module to debug. Thank you so much!

Regards,

Bow Themes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0