jonathan

BT background slideshow questions

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I've got a couple of questions before purchasing.

I'm interested in the video option of this module..

I went to your demo page :

http://extensions.bo...background.html

and I try'ed testing some different parameters. Under Navigation configs, I selected "No" under progress bar but it was still showing. I noticed on top of the webpage that you state that some parameters were disabled for your security. Is this one of them?

Also, they're is some black borders around the video (not totally fullscreen) is that because of the source video? If so can I put it totally fullscreen without black borders?

On your Joomla extension page it is stated: Display Video from Youtube as Slideshow . This is probably a silly question but I can just put 1 video if this is what I want, i'm not obligated on putting multiple videos (not totally sure because of the word: slideshow).

Thank you very much for your help,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

I am BT's Extensions supporter. Let me answer your questions.

1. This feature is being developed in version 2.4.2 but we haven't released it. With current version, the bar is automatic hide. And I'm sure that new version will be released soon ;)

2. Yes this is because of video. But it has these black gap because we show it with height 100% and width auto. And normally, the height is not full as desktop's height, it's only browser's screen height. so the width is decreased.

3. The module support both of image and video. You can show them on same slide. Example you can show 9 images and 1 video on a slideshow.

Finally let me say to you that we will support you with our best when you buy our extensions.

I'm not good at English, please ignore mistakes

Thanks you very much.

Hi tronghm,

you're very good at english, thanks a lot. I still need some more information.

At point 1 you said: "the bar is automatic hide." We'll that's what I want, I don't want to see the bar. So the currect version of your module doesn't show the bar, is that correct?

Regarding my last question, I asked if I could have just 1 video (no image). If i want 1 video that would continually loop, is that possible? (no images, just 1 video)

have a nice day Tronghm,

Jonathan

since there is already a post about bt background slideshow i would like to ask a question too.As i see it is a very nice module. what i would like to ask is if we can add more transition effects...i see only fade and slide. is there a way to add more ? will you add in a future release ? if i buy this release can you guide me through to ass a custom js for a new transition effect ? can i do that or you won;t allow me ?

thanks for your time

teo

Hi

Thank you for the sample.

But this effect can only be applied to images slide. With BT Background Slide, the slide supports videos, i think it's hard to apply this effect type

I'm so sorry.