BLACK Marion

Install BT Metro and Upgrade Modules

7 posts in this topic

Hello

I bought BT Metro Template last week but I have problems to install it properly on my website.

I wonder if some module's upgrades could help me.

I need:

BT Background SlideShow 2.4.1

BT Content Showcase 2.2.0

BT Quick Contact 2.1.0

BT Portfolio 2.3.3

BT Slideshow Pro doit être mis à jour vers la 2.1.5

BT twitter feeds 2.0

I have: BT Background SlideShow Site Module 2.2.1 BT Content Showcase Site Module 2.1.0 BT Google Maps Site Module 2.0.3 BT Login Site Module 2.5.3 bt_metro Site Template 1.0 BT Portfolio Administrator Component 2.1.0 BT Quick Contact Site Module 2.0 BT Slideshow Pro Site Module 2.1.2 BT Twitter Feeds Site Module 1.1

where and how can I get the updated versions?

Thank you for your help

Regards

Hi Black Marion,

We've recently checked and change your membership status to VIP. Now you can get support from both forum and ticket. Please reply here with details of your problem (for example: website url, error images, account information...). We will support until BT Metro template work properly with your website.

About extension upgrading. we are sorry that we can't provide you because customer purchased template can only have version of extensions accompanying with template. Please understand, we upgrade extensions more frequently than template and not all latest version of extensions work with current version of templates.

Best wishes,

Irene

I'm working with marion.

As we had some errors and we wanted the site like your demo, we have installed the quickstart package.

After this installation, the site is ok but the BT slideshow pro v2.1.2 produce an error when i want to upload a new image : "MyFilename.jpg - IO Error"

How can we use this module ?

That is why we wanted the new version of the module.

Please try to set permission for directory: module/mod_btslideshow_pro is 755 or 777, if it still change, please send me your link and super admin account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it for you.

Regards.

Hi,

i have tried to change the permission 755 or 777 but with no good result.

I checked with Internet Explorer 9 (IE) and it works.

I checked again with firefox and it doesn't work, i usually used Firefox.

I changed the permission to the default value 705 and it again works with IE.

So the problem comes with Firefox 19.0.2.

I wrote some code in your file uploadify.php, after onComplete :

"onerror": function(){

alert("onerror");

}

and i put a breakpoint in the function;

The last argument said "IO, Error #2038".

With firefox and IE, i can load images with the joomla folder.

As i saw in this news :

http://www.judahfrangipane.com/blog/2007/01/01/error-2044-unhandled-ioerrorevent-texterror-2038-file-io-error/ ,

the last one :

-----

Jakub Gemrot says:

October 23, 2012 at 8:17 am

For some strange reason, upload is failing for HTTPS protocol on Firefox (if you have any problems with your certs like SSO cert). If you use HTTP it’s ok.

-----

So i tried with firefox under http and it works.

I use the administration section under https.

The ssl certificate i used is not well recognize to my site because it wasn't released to my domain name but for my hosting.

In firefox, i needed to add a security exception to used the certificate.

in another post in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1545715/flex-error-2038-file-i-o-error :

Are you using an SSL certificate on the server you're uploading to? I've had issues in the past where the Flash Player will randomly fail due to an invalid SSL certificate...

Hmmm, please send me your FTP account, link and super admin account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it for you

(asign this topic link in your email)