Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sal

Contact Us page

6 posts in this topic

I have a couple of questions about the CONTACT US page;

1) Contact form - how can I modify it? I looked at all the modules and articles, and cannot find the place where I can add or change the CONTACT FORM fields

2) As I was testing things, I deleted all contacts that came with the demo setup. Now I see that the CONTACT US form is gone completely, and there is an error warning on top of the CONTACT US page that says "Contact Not Found".

Does that mean the OCNTACT Form can only appear if there are K2 Contacts in the system?

Is this where the contact form is managed from? What kind of user should I re-create to get at least the basic Contact form back?

Thank you!

sorry i keep getting the upload error. Even tried your advanced Flash based uploaded. The file is small (64KB), a png image. Anyway I gave it a try.

Guys,

Can someone please help to get rid of the error? I got error warning on top of the CONTACT US page that says "Contact Not Found". Besides, the Contact form under the map is gone too. These two issues are probably connected to the same cause.

I might have accidentally deleted something that was required to display the contact form on this page.

Any suggestions?

OK, never mind all. I noticed that "CONTACT US" menu item was linked to a user that I already deleted from the Demo setup. I re-pointed the menu item to another user, updated its properties, and the contact form came back to the CONTACT Us page.

Issue closed.

Hi, Sal

1, You can to link "bt_mobile_apps\templates\bt_mobile_apps\html\com_contact\contact", find file "default_form.php" and modify it.