Sascha D. Kasper

[Solved] Slideshow Pro in BT Metro not importing images

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

bought and installed BT Metro and related extensions. Ran into a problem with SlideShow Pro:

When trying to import pictures form a folder on the server, the import seems to run continuously and does not progress in the admin backend.

On the server I can see, that only the first picture of the image folder was imported to the /orginals folder of the module.

I also noticed that the module is version 2.1.2 and version 2.1.5 is available. However, I could not find a way to download the updated module without having to pay again for it. Please advise how to proceed.

Hi,

We realize that the membership plan you've bought was J!Basic. This pricing plan doesn't allow you to download updates version of extensions accompanying with the template. So, if you need latest version of BT Content Showcase, you can consider buy this extension as single product or buy J!Extensions membership.

About your slideshow problem, please give me your super admin and FTP account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it.

Thanks.

Hi,

We realize that the membership plan you've bought was J!Basic. This pricing plan doesn't allow you to download updates version of extensions accompanying with the template. So, if you need latest version of BT Content Showcase, you can consider buy this extension as single product or buy J!Extensions membership.

This is rather unusual. Paying for a subscription typically includes the extensions and their subsequent updates. Even if this is not the case, the least I would expect as a paying customer is to get the latest available version of the purchased extensions at the time of the purchase/download. Hence I do expect to get the updated extension(s) as part of the already purchased subscription. Everything else would be rather disappointing.

About your slideshow problem, please give me your super admin and FTP account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it.

Done. All access data should be in your inbox by now.

Thanks.