John

JS Conflict with JCE MediaBox Popup?

11 posts in this topic

There seems to be a conflict with JCE MediaBox Popup and BT Google Maps.

For example, the media box popups work fine within articles etc, but when I add a link within the BT Google Map marker text..it redirects to a new window insead of opening the popup.

Here is a link to demonstrate.. http://relaunch.imr-...e/projekte.html

The Saudi link under the map is a direct code copy of the same link embedded in the BT google maps module above it... the popup works as expected on the "normal" code under the map but not the code within the Google Map module.

Any ideas how to resolve it?

Thanks.

John

Hi

In my opinion, that there is HTML syntax error. You can check it by view the webpage's source with Firefox, it mark error with red color.

But i need to see the page direct to fin a correct reason,

at the moment the link you gived is not available, It's not found

Please check it

Link is active.. maybe I was in the process of checking a few things when you looked.

I've looked for errors with Firefox and Firebug but nothing springs out as wrong. Some kind of JQuery-Mootools erros within the module maps?!?!

Can anyone help with this? I`m sure it`s a simple solution if you know where to look, which I unfortunately don`t at the moment...

Hi

I think that i need to check your site directly. Please give me your admin account via private message.

Thanks

PM sent.

Hi John.

Today i accessed your website, and i must switch language to Germany before i go to the link you gave.

So i try to click image for testing pop up.

I see it work?

Do i miss something?

post-106919-0-98770500-1370924995_thumb.

Hi John.

Today i accessed your website, and i must switch language to Germany before i go to the link you gave.

So i try to click image for testing pop up.

I see it work?

Do i miss something?

Morning.

yes that was ana example of it working on that page. If you click on one of the points in Saudi Arabia, you will see the same text and popup picture...this one even though it's the same code only opens in a new window... it's as if there is something wrong with the JS?!?