tronghm

[Done 11r] Twitter change their API and Widget. We need time to change

12 posts in this topic

Hi everybody who are using or going to use our Twitter Feed module.

Twitter just change their API and remove Feed Widget and they provide other ones. This make current module doesn't work anymore.

So we need more time to upgrade Twitter Feed module.

We are truly sorry for this problem and try to upgrade the module asap.

Thanks all

TrongHM

Hi!!

You are great!!!

Hung truong... what do you mean with "Please do not use "Tweet limit" parameter! you should set is null" Sorry, but I installed the new release, but It seems the same...and doesn't refresh the tweet... The module appears only with the title, but empty :(

Can you suggest anything to help me, please?

Thanks a lot

Bye

Please do not use "Tweet limit" parameter! you should set is null

it is even not the sullution for me..... i filled the parameter with 0, but the tweets dont refresh....

Hi!!

You are great!!!

Hung truong... what do you mean with "Please do not use "Tweet limit" parameter! you should set is null" Sorry, but I installed the new release, but It seems the same...and doesn't refresh the tweet... The module appears only with the title, but empty :(

Can you suggest anything to help me, please?

Thanks a lot

Bye

Did you create your twitter widget and then copy the embed code to your module configuration?

it is even not the sullution for me..... i filled the parameter with 0, but the tweets dont refresh....

This function I have successfully tested. Please set the "Tweet limit" value to empty and then try to compose a new tweet, you will see the twitter module update this new tweet automatically!

post-83258-0-68678600-1371607581_thumb.p