eraldo

missing something

5 posts in this topic

I installed the component and managed to get it working by assigning it to a module position just above the content area, after assigning it to a menu voice of the main menu. When I click on any item, thoug, it opens the arcicle just below that position.

I would like this component bo be shown ONLY in the content area and tthe content should open as an article but cannot figure out how.

Furthermore, is there a way to manage alignment inside the shown articles? it seems that the component does not respect the article settings...

Other than that, it looks nice and useful.

Any help please? :blink: Thank you in advance.

I would like this component bo be shown ONLY in the content area and tthe content should open as an article but cannot figure out how.

Hi i don't understand your mean clearly.

Do you want to display BT content slider module in an article's content instead of a position?

And with alignment inside slider's item. You can manage alignment of image with 3 options: left, right and center.

I apologize for not being clear:

1. Yes, I would like the slider to show up in the content area, where the articles are shown, linked to a menu item. When I create a menu, Is this possible? I tried AnywhereModule but it still shows where I positioned it... and if I don't set a position, it will not show.

2. Images align OK: it is the text that ignores any alignment or paragraph formatting into which it has been created in the articles.

If you wish, I can give you access to the site for you to check. just send access request by email to me.

Thank you very much and my best regards.

Hi

I also am looking for a possibility to display the content of the article (after clicking 'read more') on a specific menu-item. I read the tutorial above, but that is not want I want.

Does anybody has a solution for that?

I have seen other extensions providing this, but they were not as nice as this one ;-)