Adam Schlegel

Module in position "component"

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I can't seem to find any configuration options for the module in the default position "components". It's the one saying "Welcome to BT Real Estate" in the title. I can't change the title, or translate elements in it, nor can I set filter options for the articles displayed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Hi,

You open main menu in Menu Manager, open 'Home' menu item, in 'Page Display Options', you change 'Page Heading'.

When I go to Module Manager I cannot locate this position on the list "COMPONENTS" position. I believe that the position name was changed. Do you know which is the new name?

What I am trying to say is that there is a module on the Home Page that has "Welcome To BT Real Estate" and it has articles. I am trying to find out what is the name of that module and what is the position associated with that. I just want to know the initial name and position so I can locate that in the module manager. And if by any change I am looking in the wrong place, please let me know where I have to look for it, in order to publish it again.

Thank you!

Hi Alex,

Do you want to change text "Welcome to BT Real Estate"?

It's not a module, it's heading of page. Plz go to menu -> Select main menu -> select item Home -> click Tab Page Display Options. You can see text Welcome to BT Real Estate in inbox of page heading. You can change it at here.

Best regards,