Stephan

BT Shopping

2 posts in this topic

I am interesting in using the BT-Shopping template for a book publisher website, but I have a few questions before buying it:

- What pay methods can be set up in the backend?

- Is it possible to offer different shipping methods?

- Is it possible to add more or different k2 fields (besides description and price)? Would the template have to be changed to display additional fields?

- Is possible to turn on/off the price field for individual modules? For example, I would only want to show the price on the detail page and not on the slideshow or featured item.

Thanks for your response.

Dear Stephan,

Thank you for interesting in Bowthemes products. This template supports Joomshopping component (this is 3rd party extension). So please refer this webpage for more information about its e-commerce feature.

- What pay methods can be set up in the backend?

Joomshopping supports:

• Cash on delivery (+$4.00)
  • Advance payment
  • Paypal
  • Debit

- Is it possible to offer different shipping methods

Yes, it support other shipping methods, for example you can have following options:

• Standard ($10.00)
  • Express ($20.00)

- Is it possible to add more or different k2 fields (besides description and price)? Would the template have to be changed to display additional fields?

K2 supports this function by nature. so you are free to add K2 fields.

- Is possible to turn on/off the price field for individual modules? For example, I would only want to show the price on the detail page and not on the slideshow or featured item.

Yes, the module allows you to turn on/off the price field.

If you have any problem with this template, we will support via ticket, email, forum post. We also provide basic support for third party component.

Please let me know your opinion,

Have a good week,

Irene