Peter

BT Arise won't load

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I have installed the free BT Arise template on localhost. That works fine. Now I wanted to put the site online for testing and I get a blank page when I go to the site address. When I change the template (e.g. to Beez2), I can view all the content. As soon as I switch back to BT Arise, I get a blank page. The FA T3 plugin is correctly installed. My hoster can't find any errors. The back end works fine.

What goes wrong?

Peter

Hi

I have installed the free BT Arise template on localhost. That works fine. Now I wanted to put the site online for testing and I get a blank page when I go to the site address. When I change the template (e.g. to Beez2), I can view all the content. As soon as I switch back to BT Arise, I get a blank page. The FA T3 plugin is correctly installed. My hoster can't find any errors. The back end works fine.

What goes wrong?

Peter

Hi

What goes wrong?

Peter