qcltd

Displaying filter module on pages other than the home page.

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the BT Portfolio Filter module to display on pages other than the home page when i place it in the top-content position. of the BT Real estate template. I can get it to show in the top-content1 position of the template.Is there any way I could fix this? I was also wondering if there was a way to modify the module to display the filters in without having to expand the module. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dear Qcltd,

Thank you for your interesting in Bowthemes services,

We realize that your status is still free member account. Please send us your Order information (from Bowthemes site or from re-seller website like Themeforest). We will create your VIP account and move this topic to Technical ticket support for the best solutions. Please note that once VIP account is activated, you will be supported through every step towards your goals (via our Ticket & Email System) asap. We hope that our product will meet your satisfaction.

If you have any problem with our products , please feel free to contact us through one of the options listed below:

Email: support@bowthemes.com

Submit a Ticket: Ticket

Create a forum topic: Forum

Once again, thank you very much for your time and consideration. We hope that our cooperation will have a chance to continue in the future!

Have a nice day,

Hi Qcltd.

I'm Extension Supporter

Please try to use this solution

1. Back up your file templates/bt_real_estate/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php

2. Then use my attached file to instead of (unzip first)

3. Then set position of the module by "top-search"

mainnav.zip

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I tried that but the file caused the website to crash so I have restored the original one. Also this template (bt real estate) doesnt have a top-search position.

Hello,

What module did you mean to change the position of? Main Menu T3?

We have tried to change the position of that, after using the file sent above. We removed it from mainnav to put it in head-search. Is that what you meant? It still leads to a crashing of the site.

The module we are trying to get to show on other pages is the BT Portfolio Filter module. So far it only shows on the homepage because the position top-content doesn't seem to be active on other pages. We were able to get it to show on top-content1 on the other pages but we need it to be in top-content.

Hello, how do we make sure that the module position top-content can appear on other pages the same way that it appears on the home-page.

Thank you.

We want to convey our thanks to rasu1412 of the bowthemes support team. He was immensely helpful in fixing this issue and in helping to clean up other areas of the site. For his patience, and his generosity of time and effort, we promise to continue using bowtheme and to recommend it to others.

Hi guys.

Because this problem is about position and styles of BT Portfolio on BT Real Estate, so let me move it to BT Real Estate forum

And Rasu will continue supporting you

Thanks