Robert Rama

Kunena Template - No Link To Forum Index

6 posts in this topic

The Kunena template offers no link to the Forum Index. This is because the Recent Topics view is the default Forum view. Although existing recent topics will have links to their respective forums, it's only for those those forums. It becaomes particularly problematic when there are no recent topics within the timeframe specified. The user is locked into the Recent Topics view.

I've been able to change this by re-assigning the Main Menu's Forum item to the forum index.

However, the Kunena breadcrumbs "Forum" link still directs to the Recent Topics. I'd like this to direct to the forum index as well. However, I can't find where to do it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You mat be looking at the main menu forum link. I'm referring to the breadcrumbs Forum link. If that is clicked, the user is taken to the Recent Topics view rather than the forum index.

You mat be looking at the main menu forum link. I'm referring to the breadcrumbs Forum link. If that is clicked, the user is taken to the Recent Topics view rather than the forum index.

about forum question, I think you should to ask this extention to get best answerm because, we make template and we are user only.

Robert Rama likes this

Yes you are right, Kien. In fact I found that Kunena believes this is the "right" way to have the breadcrumbs links LOL!!! A lot of people complaining about it. I think I may have found solution and will share for the benefit of others if it works.

Kien Nguyen likes this

Yes you are right, Kien. In fact I found that Kunena believes this is the "right" way to have the breadcrumbs links LOL!!! A lot of people complaining about it. I think I may have found solution and will share for the benefit of others if it works.

You are welcome, thanks for your ideal.