Abdikadir Osman

There is no support at all

5 posts in this topic

I never got dissapointed because i never thought am gonna be treated like this i bought bt corporate installed correctly my clients are waiting for me but when it comes time to change the image sliders them i cant i wished the whole theme was not functioning than to get dissapointed when my client found that i cant change the image it is been almost two days now i send ticket support with my username and password because i saw some of the forums they ask for user and password i wrote forum for the bt corporate but bad luck there is no one who is helping no one is even trying to help i feel like i lost my money but no problem i learnt a lesson

Dear Abdikadir Osman,

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we are sorry for any inconvenience that caused you. We realized that your forum post and ticket took place on saturday (24 August 2013). Please bear in mind that we only support on working days (from 8am monday to 5pm30 friday, gmt+7). This support term is also quoted in J!Basic and J!Extensions detail page:

Forum suppot: Yes

Email Support and Ticket Support within 32 hours of working days

Now our support staff is trying to contact you to guide you through this problem, seems we found out the reason. Therefore, could you please, give us a chance to fix your problem? We will be grateful for your understanding, tolerance and generosity.

Looking forward to serving you again,

Irene

irene thanks for the reply thats not a big problem because if i could find my problems in the forum i would have helped my self tell me what to do if i read all your posts you ask for the user credential i havent seen a single post that helps in how you gonna fix the bt slideshow pro i looked all your forums i was helpless and the worst scenario is i cant upload images that is what made me sad at the first time but thanks now that you are back again i appreciate anyway hope you enjoyed your weekends

Thank you Abdikadir Osman. If only we had seen your ticket and post sooner.

Support requests from our customers aren't the same so maybe your problem hasn't posted on this forum yet. I heard that Kien, our support staff already fixed your problem, this is tiny problem of your server security. Please check your ticket again.

Hope that you will satisfied with this,

Irene