chiara

video autoplay in Portfolio 3.0.5

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I would like that when turn photo and videos in portfolio page (bt_foto - slideshow skitter), video starts autoplay, then at the end, continues tu turn photos and videos uploaded. I also wish videos starts in the same position without appear in new page or resized when playing.

Is it possible?

Chiara

Hi Chiara

Please take a look our demo.

http://extensions.bowthemes.com/bt-portfolio-default/video-portfolios/wonderful-chill-out-music.html

The slideshow turn videos when they finish automatic and i don't understand your words

"I also wish videos starts in the same position without appear in new page or resized when playing"

Nothing changes when i play a video

Oh.

I see it, because It's hard to config youtube video run on Skitter Slideshow, so we only put link to open youtube page.

If you want to have a slide like the demo. Please use Media Slideshow.

You can see how to config portfolio slideshow in our user manual.

Thanks for your interesting.

Hi, I'll try to look media gallery but I tried to set mediaslideshow with youtube link. It works but the video size is not correct: it's small! I cannot find information about this in portfolio manual. How can I do?

Also there is a problem with layout of thumbnail: position and title. I would like only thumb in orizzontal position without title.

You can see problems at the same link in my previous post

Thanks in advance

Chiara